Rated D for DAAAMNNN

Izzys POV

Well last night was the last show of the tour. Were all heading home now. Dylan,Sophie, and I get dropped off at the airport to board our flight. Once we get on we put our stuff up and sit down. Sophie has a seat towards the front. Dylan and I have seats in the very back,together. The plane isn't very packed except for in the front.
*After the plane ride*
We get off and Dylan's mom meets us.
"Bye!"Sophie says
"Bye girl! Text me later!"I say
Dylan and I get in the car.
"How was the tour?"Laurie asks
"Pretty good!"Dylan says
"I can see why!"Laurie says winking
Dylan gives her a confused look.
"You,are back together,right?"she asks
"OHHHH yeah!"Dylan says
We pull into their driveway and get out. Laurie helps us with our bags. We take them inside. Dylan and i bring them up to his room.
"Alright im going to my friends house for a litle bit! Don't break anything while I'm gone!"Laurie yells
"OKAY MOM!"Dylan yells in reply
"HOME! AT LAST!"Dylan says throwing his shirt across the room
He takes off his shoes and lays down. I take off my shoes and Dylan pats beside him. I lay next to him and he pulls me closer to him. He pulls the blanket over us and then wraps his arms tight around me waist.
"What?"I say with a giggle
"You're just so beautiful" he says
And of course I start blushing. I quickly cover my face but he pulls my hands away. Then the next moment we were kissing. His lips softly brushed up against mine. Our lips moved in sync. Like they were made for each other. He pulled me closer by my waist and then sat up.
***
Dylan's POV

I sit up on my bed not releasing from the kiss. I pull Izzy over onto my lap and wrap my arms around her. We continue to kiss. I gently tug the hem of her shirt. She starts pulling it off and I help her. I throw it on the floor and resume kissing her. I slowly slide my hands down her back and reach her shorts. I start unbuttoning them and she takes them completely off. She then takes my basketball shorts off and throws them on the floor. She sits back on my lap and we start kissing again. I unclip her bra and throw it to the floor.
"Izzy"I say catching my breath
"Yeah?"she asks between pants
"Are you ready now?"I ask
"Yeah"she says
And with that I instantly roll over on top of her. I start kissing her slowly sliding my tongue in. She doesn't resist. I slowly slide my hand down her chest until I reached her panties.
***
Izzys POV

Dylan slides down and bites the hen of my panties. He pulls them off with his teeth and then throws them on the floor. He looks down then straight into my eyes. Then suddenly I'm arching my back.
"Oh my goshhhhh"I yell
He continues on.
"D-Dylan..."I moan
He then gets up and begins kissing me. He slides in a finger and keeps going. I run my fingers through his hair. He pulls his fingers out and kisses me harder. He slides his hands up and squeezes my boobs. Then at that moment I force him to flip over.
"Alright "daddy dauzat" let's see if you like this"I say between pants
I pull off his boxers only to release his huge length. I blow on the tip a little and Dylan clenches his jaw.
"Stop teasing baby"he moans
"Or what?"I ask
I continue blowing on the tip.
"THIS"he yells
He flips over.
***

Well damn. ~dezzi