Mine again.

Izzy's POV

I look in the mirror and see a swollen mark on my face. Tears keep on falling. I quickly get changed. As soon as I walk out Dylan hugs me.
"I'm so sorry I let anything like that happen to you Izzy"he says
We release from the hug and he looks at my face. I guess he sees the mark. He sets one hand upon my cheek and wipes tears. 
Once again he goes for another hug. I don't resist. His hugs are like heaven. We walk over to the couch and I sit.
"Okay you stay here I'll go check up on the guys"he says
I nod and curl up under a blanket. Sophie comes and sits by me. I look up at her with my tear filled eyes. She shakes her head and hugs me.
"I'm so sorry Izzy"she says in a low voice
We break apart from a loud noise.
"FINE! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE DAMN TOUR ANYWAYS!"someone yells
Then we hear the screeching of a car. We sit there stunned from what happened. The guys in and sit down. I look around and don't see Dylan.
"Where is he"I ask
"Huh?"Nash asks
"Where's Dylan"I ask
Then Dylan walks in slowly obviously pissed. He sits down on an empty seat and everyone stares at him.
"So...what now?"I ask
Cam comes and sits by me.
"Matt is off the tour and you're safe."he says smiling
I can't help but smile back. His smile makes me smile.
Then everyone sits in silence. We sit there for what seems like forever.
"Okay! Who's ready for sleep?"Nash asks breaking the silence
We all agree and get ready. Everyone gets in their bunks and I get up from the couch. I walk over to my bunk and begin to climb. And of course my horrible climbing skills kick in. My foot slips and I start to fall.
"I gotcha!" Dylan says while holding me in his arms
"Thanks Dylan"I say
He sets me down and I hug him.
"No really,thank you." I say
I look up in his eyes and gaze at them. They're so beautiful!
***
Dylan's POV

I stare deeply into her eyes. Then I trail down to her lips. Before thinking I crash my lips against hers. Once our lips release I lean my forehead on hers.
"I love you"I whisper
She responds with a kiss on the cheek.
"Help me up?"she asks
I nod and cup my hands. I lift her up and she climbs in her bunk. Once she closes her curtain I climb into my bunk. I plug my phone in and fix my bed a little. I lay down and pick up my phone. I go through all my notifications on all my apps. I go on twitter and tweet "well,today wasn't sooo bad...see y'all tmrw on my next stop!". Then i set my phone down and roll over. All I can do is smile. Izzy can be mine again.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately. It's just I feel like nobody even reads this anymore :/ ~dezzi