chapter 5:

(brielle pov)

i wake up and for the first time in a long time i slept good. i dreamt last night and for once it wasn't hydra, it was bucky. it was beautiful, he was sweet too.

(bucky pov)

i didn't sleep last night. all i could see were her green eyes, staring back at me. i got lost in them and spent hours awake, astonished by her beauty.

(brielle's pov)

after i've finished getting ready for the day there is knock at my door. it's nat.
"come in"
"hey bri, how do you feel about a game night? it's kind of a tradition"
"game night? will there be drinks?" i would not survive without some liquid courage.
"there's always drinks" she laughs and walks out.

(buckys pov)

staring straight up at my ceiling, i hear a knock. i groan and get up.
"what" i say and open the door.
"well good morning best friend" steve.
"what?" i ask again crossing my arms.
"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" he rebuttals.
"kinda hard to do when you don't sleep"
"oh yeah" he winks, "anyways we're having a game night tonight, be down stairs at 9" he starts to walk away but he turn around and says, "brielle will be there."

brielle jade, god even her name was beautiful.

(brielle's pov)

it's later in the day and i change, getting ready for the game night. i wonder if bucky is gonna be there? no don't think like that.
walking down the stairs i realize i'm the last one they're waiting for. i catch a glimpse of bucky, he's already looking at me. i can already feel the butterflies.

as the night goes on, many many drinks have been consumed and i'm feeling pretty confident with myself right now. and not to mention bucky is looking very good right now. the sound of people signing off for the night fills the room but my mind is preoccupied. and so is buckys from what i can tell by his thoughts, he's got a... vivid imagination.
"stop reading my thoughts, you don't want to be in there right now." he says and stands up.
"why not?" i ask and stand up in front of him, close enough to smell his cologne and the liquor on his breath.
"because the me in there is a lot more confident than the me out here" his hands find their way to my waist.
"tap into some of that confidence" i say and slink my arms around his neck.
he looks and me, his usual crystal blue eyes are dark. he leans in and kisses me. i don't fight it, i invite it.
a few moments later we find ourselves back in the couch, me on his lap. reality hits and i sit up straight.
"i'm sorry" i say and get up. he grabs my hand and stand up.
"doll, i'm not" he squeezes my hand and leaves me alone down stairs.
what the heck just happened?

authors note: what did just happen? so we like the newfound spice? does it get spicier?
comment and vote
xoxo