chapter 12:

(brielle pov)

bucky has been down lately and i think i figured how to bring his spirits up. i've up for awhile now but bucky is still asleep next to me, i'm just glad he's sleeping. i can hear the rain outside but i hope that goes away because today i'm taking him to a private beach. i decide to take a shower while he is asleep so i get up and grab my towel and head into the bathroom. i must have zoned out because suddenly i feel hands on my waist and i jump.
"good morning doll," bucky says with his morning voice.
"jesus buck you scared me." my heart is racing.
"i'm sorry." he pulls me in for a kiss and we continue to shower and talk about the day. i don't tell him my plans.
once we get out i throw him some board shorts and a tee shirt.
"what is this for? i don't feel like going anywhere." he drops the clothes onto the bed, "can we just lay in bed and watch movies? it's perfect for a raining day." he pleads.
the weather has gotten worse, i huff and agree. so much for trying to make home feel better. "pick the movie, i'm gonna go grab popcorn."

in the kitchen i find out that no one is home, bucky and i are all by ourselves. he must have gotten bored because he finds me downstairs and starts to help gather snacks.

we slid up against each other and he kisses me. we don't let go of each other. his hands start to roam my back and i begin to fiddle with his sweatpants drawstring. i slip my hand in and begin to stroke him, his breath hitches in between our kiss. he picks me and we make our way up stairs, my hands are around his neck now. he stops halfway up the stairs and lays me down on them, his hands dipping into my pajama shorts. he's edging me on, never fully letting me finish.
"not yet doll, i won't let you."he looks up at me with a devilish grin and his head disappears between my legs. still teasing me, i become frustrated and push his head down further. he stops completely and picks me back up.
"you're gonna pay for that." he growls against my lips and we leave a trail of our clothes through the hallway. he lays me down on the bed and crawls in between my legs. we both gasp at his entrance and he keeps a steady speed, never giving me all of him at once. the pace picks up and my back arches up above the bed. i grab onto the sheets for dear life and he wraps his hand around my neck, "you look so good under me baby."
with one swift movement i take all of him and the room becomes full with the sound of moans and breathless cursing. he keeps his speed and i can feel myself losing touch with reality.
once we have both finished we lay on our backs in silence, trying to catch our breath. we're both covered in a layer of swear and satisfaction. he rolls onto his side and looks at me.
"do you wanna shower and start the movie?" he asks in between breaths.
"no, i wanna go again." i say and sit on top of him. he doesn't protest and in the blink of an eye i've been flipped into my stomach and his hands are wrapped up in my hair.
a few hours later bucky and i have finally showered, again, and got dressed, again. we get through about half the movie before nat knocks on my door. i guess they're back.
"what's up?" i open the door and see her holding our clothes from earlier. i feel my cheeks burn up and she laughs.
"figured you'd want these back before tony saw them. or worse peter." she drops into my arms and walks off.
"what happened doll?" bucky calls out from bed.
"oh nat just dropped off our clothes that we left from earlier." i say like it's no big deal but he looks mortified.
"i guess they know how we kept ourselves busy while they were gone then." he opens his arms for me again and i gladly accept the invitation. we stay like that for awhile but i could tell buckys mind was going. i didn't bother myself with reading it though because i respect his privacy.
"hey brielle?" uh-oh he used my full name. i sit up and face him.
"yes buck?" my hands start sweating.
"i love you." he says after a moment and my heart flutters.
"oh james, i love you so much. i want to only ever love you." i straddle his lap and him. i love this boy too much for words.

authors note: spicy lol. should their relationship get adventurous with their spice? also i'm going to add titles to the really important chapters. like this one isn't titled but the next one will be. take that as a sign of something big is gonna happen

comment and vote
xoxo