Chapter 3

Dean POV

I sighed and opened the door wider so Roman could come in.

"Look you've got five minutes then your out of here." I said, but I get the feeling he didn't believe me.

"Wow I like the place." Roman said looking around

"Well it's a hotel maids get paid to clean it. You've got 4 minutes and 30 seconds to talk now."

"Dean I-" He froze in the middle of his sentence

"4 minutes 20 seconds." I said

"Look I'm trying to figure out how to tell you this, its hard for me you know. I'm not one to talk about my personal life or feelings, so can you stop telling me how much time I have left." He snapped, I rolled my eyes not really caring about whatever he just said.

"Dean I know your mad, you have every right to be-"

"Well since I have the right to be why don't you make it easy for me and just leave me alone, cause I'm tired of you and your bull right about now." I said

"Just listen to me." He yelled, I raised my eyebrows confused

"Who exactly are you yelling at?" I ask

"Dean just listen okay."

"Whatever." I said, sitting on the couch.

"Remember all the sleepovers and bars we hit and the shield, you think I would do what I did if I didn't have too? All that trust where has it gone, we are brothers. You really believe I would stoop that low, to ignore your feelings like that. Why would I get you to trust me only to hurt you? Dean come on believe me I had to do it." He said

"Oh really, why did you have to do it?" I asked glaring at him.

"Dean." He said

"Huh, why?" I said getting up and pushing him

"You want me to forgive you. Tell me why." I said pushing him again, he grabbed my arms

"Dean do not push me again." He said, letting my arms go. I narrowed my eyes at him

"Make me." I said pushing him again, Roman grabbed me and pushed me into the wall holding my arms against the wall.

"I WISH I COULD TELL YOU BUT I CAN'T, BUT DO NOT EVER PUSH ME AGAIN!." He yelled in my face, I looked at him in his eye. The look on his face brings me back to that day, the day I told him I was gay and liked him.

--------------FLASH BACK-------------

Dean POV

I sat in the passenger seat of Roman's car.

"Okay dude so Seth says he'll meet us at the bar later tonight and then we can all leave together and go back to our room." I said looking at my phone screen, and texting Seth back. I looked over at Roman a little worried he was just staring at his phone.

"Rome can you hear me? Is everything okay?" I asked looking at him. He snapped out of it not to long after

"Yeah I'm fine, Uhh that sounds fine I just have to stop by my house right quick then we can go." He said, pulling into his driveway. I stayed in the car, because whenever I was around Roman's wife I got the feeling I wasn't welcomed. I was scrolling through my Twitter one minute, and then the next minute my phone was on the floor. I jumped and dropped my phone when I heard yelling coming from Roman's house. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but whatever it was it was serious for Roman to get mad about it.
About five minutes later Roman came storming out of the house, he got in the car and slammed the door. He started the car and backed out of the drive way.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at him, he had his hair all over his face.

"It's whatever lets go get drunk." He said driving to the bar, after a whole bunch of drinking on Roman's part I decided it was finally time to go to the hotel. When we walked into the hotel room Seth fell on the couch and he fell asleep instantly. I stayed with Roman, helping him walk to his room.

"Your really cute you know." He said playing with my hair and poking my nose

"I didn't but thank you, now can you help me get you into your room." I said

"But I don't want to go to my room it's dark in there and I'm gonna be all alone." He said stopping in his tracks and pouting

"Roman come on your heavy and your rooms not the bad I promise you."

"But Deannnnnnn I want you to sleep with me." He said

"I only wish." I whispered

"What? He asked

"Nothing." I said

"Dean I feel like your hiding something from me, I might be a little drunk but I know you." He said

"It's nothing." I said

"Tell me now." He said standing up, I rubbed my hands through my hair.

"Roman it's-"

"Tell me." He said

"I-i- I'm gay." I said, Roman went wide eyed.

"And I've had a crush on you for a while now, I was gonna tell you in the beginning but we developed a close relationship and you always considered me a brother so I kept it a secret." I said looking down at the ground. Roman put his arm around my shoulder,

"Let's go." Was all he said as I helped him into his room. I lead Roman into his bed and tucked him into bed. I was leaving the room when Roman grabbed my hand.

"It's gonna be okay." He said before he fell asleep, I still don't understand what he meant but I walked out of his room and went to my own hoping to go to sleep.

*******END OF FLASH BACK*******

I was brought back to reality wen I heard Roman breathing.

"You know what get the hell out of my house, your time is up." I said pushing him out of my way. I opened the door and stared at him, he was about to open his mouth to say something but he soon closed it. He stared into my eyes, I couldn't quite make out what he was feeling by the way he was looking at me all I could see was his eyes were watery. I broke his gaze and closed the door in his face, this time there was no fight from Roman. I slid my back against the wall, until my butt soon hit the floor. Did he really expect me to fall for his lame excuse? He can't even explain to me why, I know people think I'm a lunatic but I'm not stupid. I sat with my knees up against my chest, I cried into my knees as I thought of the recent events that have occurred this past couple of months. The universe surly hasn't been on my side in a while, I mean come on I'm only human.
__________________________

I'm gonna end it right there, I hope you guys like it cause I liked it and I'm so ready for Fast lane . Who's watching cause I am.🙋🙋

Read, comment, and vote

-Fiona