Chapter 1

Dean POV

I walked down the hallway getting myself pumped, I don't have a match scheduled but you never know when I can pop up.

"Dean come here." Jimmy Uso yelled

"What." I said quite annoyed walking over to him and all of our friends, I watched the tv it was a segment between Roman and Seth Rollins. I growled at the sight of them both, ever since Seth left and Roman found out I was gay he's been different. He didn't end our friendship, what he did was worse. Instead of ending it and putting me out of my misery, he strung me along making me believe we were still friends and then took it away from me randomly, with no explanation. He avoids me constantly and only stays in the same area as me for a very short period of time and only if it's necessary. I just want an explanation, he was okay and friendly with every other gay people in the WWE why is it different for me. Seth's betrayal hurt, but Roman treating me like this has made my life miserable. These were the two people who meant the most to me who knew more about me then anyone and they both hurt me. Seth was a user and manipulator who played with my heart and then broke it. I continued to watch Seth and Roman go back and forth, but one thing really caught my attention.
Roman the so called "powerhouse" knocked Seth and J&J Security from the ring, leading to the three of them running up the ramp, soon after Kane and Big Show made there way to the ramp. WWE's so call Director of Operations made a main event match with Roman Reigns and the partner of his choice versus Seth & Big Show. Kane also stated that who ever joined Roman would deal with the wrath of the Authority. I rolled my eyes, humph was all I said as I watched Roman make he's way back up the steps.

"I wonder who's going to be his partner." I said in a very monotone voice

"Come on Dean you know you gotta do it no one is is going to stick of for him against The Authority especially not after what they did to Ryback, Dolph, and Erik. Your the only crazy one who doesn't care or play by the rules." Jey said, Begging for his cousin.

"Plus I think you guys make a great team." Jimmy added, I smirked.

"Hey didn't your guys cousin The Rock say something that goes with that, oh what was it. Oh I know, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK." I said, and they all looked at me laughing.

"They wasn't too bad of an impression." Big E said

"Are you kidding that was the worst." Kofi said

"Whatever haters." I say laughing, I stopped when I saw Roman in the corner of my eye.

"I gotta go bye." I say leaving before he could make it over to us. Im in no mood for Roman's ignorance, in fact I hope he doesn't find a partner tonight and they beat the crap out of him.

Roman POV

I saw Dean and the guys talking, but before I could even reach Dean to talk to him, he left. I guess it's for the best anyways, I don't know honestly.

"Hey man." Jimmy and Jey say together, I shook their hands while they argued about which one was copying the other.

"So Roman." Xavier said and I looked over at him.

"Yeah." I said raising my eyebrows

"What going on with you and Dean are you guys friends or what." He asked, everyone seemed to be listening now.

"Yeah I think so, it's just a hard time in our friendship right now."

"I mean you guys used to be inseparable, attached at the hip, now its like you guys don't know each other at all."

"Well you find things out about people and shit happens." I said getting frustrated and getting up from my seat.

"I gotta go." I said walking to the men's locker room.

*****Time Skip to Romans match*****

I walked down the stairs, the fans touching me as I went by. Sometimes it's fun to have them there but most the time there just annoying, there always hitting me and touching me in places they shouldn't. I went over the barricade and to my side of the ring. Seth and Big Show were already there, along with Kane and J&J security. I couldn't find a partner for tonight, so I'm going at it alone. The ref was about to say ring the bell when that music came on, no it can't be him.

Dean POV

Jimmy and Jey walked into the locker room.

"Dean, Romans match is up." Jey said

"Okay and?" I asked

"Please, will you help him this once for us." Jimmy begged, I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Your going?" They asked together as I walked towards the door.

"Anything for the fans." I said walking to the gorilla. I shot the techie a death glare and he played my music. As I walked out I could see the shock expressions on Seth, Big show, Kane, J&J security, and Roman's face they were expecting me, while the fans on the other hand were loving it. I walked to where Roman was he was about to open his mouth to talk, but I beat him to it.

"Don't talk to me unless it's absolutely necessary, I really hate you right now, I'm only doing this for Jimmy and Jey." I say not even looking in his direction, Roman took that with out saying anything and started the match. The match was going to end soon, I could tell by Seth and Big Shows desperation moves. Big show pushed me in a corner and charged at me I kicked him in the jaw, and then gave him a tornado DDT. I limped over and tagged Roman, Seth J&J security would then get involved, but they all received superman punches. Big show would soon use that distraction to choke slam Roman. I got on the top rope and drop kicked Big Show, then I limped to the other side of the ring and climbed to the top rope and waited. As soon as Big Show and J&J security got up off the floor I jumped off the rope and on to them, sending us all crashing onto the floor. While in the ring Seth went for the Curb stomp but Roman was able to move and spear him, winning us the match. Roman rolled out of the ring and helped me up as I limped, he walked me away from The Authority. I want to slap his hands and slap him, but in the eyes of the WWE Universe were still friends so I played along. We reached the backstage area and Roman was still trying to help me.

"Look don't touch me, I don't need your help. And clearly you don't need me in your life you don't need to pretend." I say pushing him away from me

"Dean would you just let me explain." He said walking next to me

"No, I tried to get your attention but all you did was avoid and ignore me, now I don't need to hear your bull." I say walking faster

"Dean please." He begged, blocking my way to the locker rooms.

"No Roman leave me alone, I hate you." I spat out, I didn't mean it but that's what came out. I walked around him and into the locker room I grabbed my stuff and headed to my car, I guess I'll take a shower at the hotel.

__________________________

So this is the first chapter of my newest book, it's my fifth book I hope you guys like it and if you haven't you should check out my other books.

Read, comment, and vote

-Fiona❤️