Chapter 8

Okay so my first book in nearly at 10K I'm so happy, if you haven't read it you should. Yeah just please read it it's called "Are you the one?" Anyways on with the story cause this chapter is WAY over due.

Roman POV

Dean and I walked back to the arena, because it was time for Deans match.

"You promise your staying for my match with Seth." I said

"Yes Roman how many times do I have to say it." Dean said

"Okay just making sure, will you come to ringside?" I asked

"No." Dean said

"I kind of figured, but can't blame a guy for trying."I said, as we walked though the arena doors. We passed a guy who was staring at us, I know that guy but I can't remember his name. I tried to get a better look at him, but he turned away and Dean pulled me away. Damn, I swear I've seen that guy before, I just don't remember where. I watched as Dean was getting ready for his match, jumping up and down punching the air. To be absolutely honest I miss this, and I miss The Shield. We had a bond, one that I thought was unbreakable. No thanks to that sell out two toned bastard. I knew The Shield wouldn't be together forever and we would eventually have to break up but not like that, if Seth felt that way he should've told us not go make plan with Triple H and Stephanie begins or backs. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dean, he patted my arm signaling he was going out. I watched as he left the gorilla, and the crowd erupted into cheers. Dean, he has something that just made people love him, it's just one of the great things about him. I stood by the monitor next to the gorilla waiting for Dean to come back.

**********After Dean's match*******

I watched Dean walk back up the ramp with the Intercontinental Championship he walked over to me.

"I'm sorry about your match."

"It's fine, I got this bad boy now." He said patting the championship on his shoulder.

"Of course you would be the one to steal it." I said laughing. Dean rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He said giggling and we walked to the men locker room.

Roman POV

We got to the men's locker room and no one was there, just me and Dean. I sat on the bench and was trying to look at my phone even though my eyes were looking over at Dean. He was undressing, my mind said look through my Twitter feed but my eyes weren't cooperating.

"Roman your not taking a shower?" Dean asked

"No I'll take one when we go to the hotel." I said

"Well That's dumb, that's just a waste of time. I know your insecure on the low, but it's just you and me in here." Dean said

"Yeah I know, and I'm not insecure." I said

"Then take a shower like a normal person would." He said grabbing his towel and walking to the showers.

"Fine." I said stripping and grabbing my towel. I got in the shower next to Dean

"I knew you'd come." Dean said smirking

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. I looked around, Damn. I left my favorite shampoo at the hotel.

"Dean-" I said looking over at Dean I tried to finish my sentence but I couldn't. I've never see his body like that, the way it glistened with water all over it. It looked unreal, I just wanted to touch it. I couldn't help it, my body had a mind of its own, I took a step in Deans direction just staring at him. I tore my eyes away from his body's ongoing enough to see his face. He didn't move or say anything, and I thank god for that. I just love the way Dean's hair looks when it's wet, I looked over every feature on his face. There was just one thing that I couldn't get over, his lips. They were calling to me I swear, and they were irresistible right now in this moment. I leaned in, but was interrupted by the sound of voices.

"Yeah, but did you see that last match." I heard. I pulled back from Dean quick, like a touch from him would burn me. I turned off my shower and grabbed my towel.

"Uhh I'll see you at the hotel." I said turning before he could reply. I grabbed my clothes and threw them on and I gather my stuff, when I was leaving I heard the shower turn off and I wasn't staying for that. I swear I saw the guy from out side again, but I didn't stay long enough to make sure it was him. I walked down the hall to the parking garage, I threw my bag in the back seat and sat there. What the hell was I thinking, this can't, that will never happen again. I hit the steering wheel in frustration, why can't life be happy? Why does it always have to turn something bad?

Dean POV

***I turned when I heard Roman call me, I waited for him to finish his sentence. He was just staring at me with this look in his eyes, I stared back at Roman. I watched as he leaned in , I wanted to open my mouth to say something, but I didn't want to ruin the moment I mean I've dreamt of this for forever. Me and Roman together, just standing here with the man I love is a victory in itself. Roman leaned in more and all I wanted to do was reach up and kiss him already, but I didn't I want to make sure this is what Roman wants. We almost did, until voices came through the locker room door. Roman froze and he turned away, he was shocked and I was speechless. He ran out of the shower so quick, I couldn't even get my thoughts together to stop him. But when Roman left I felt empty and unwanted all over again, just like every minute with him around, every minute of every day. Is there something wrong with me? Is that why no one wanted me, not my family, my parents and now Roman. I stood there thinking trying to read into, why did it have to happen like this. I got out off shower at and the heard door close, I knew it was Roman. As I was putting on clothes I knew Roman was still in his car. I would go talk to him, get him to talk to me but I think I need time alone, to think this time. To think about how long I can love someone who doesn't love me back, just how much time needs to pass before I should leave them.

???? POV

I walked into the locker room and saw Roman putting  on his clothes and then march out the locker room. He looked pretty confused and hurt, and a few minutes after Dean walked out with the same expression. If you ask me this wasn't their normal fight on who the greatest WWE Wrestler of all time is. I pulled out my phone to call my boss

"Hey boss, I walked in to locker room and Roman was changing, he looked hurt and confuses and then he stormed out. After a couple minutes Dean came out of the shower and if you ask me from the looks of it, it looks like more happened then there usual fight."

"Alright, good work go tell the others."

"Okay boss, bye." I said hanging up. Boy I'd hate to be Roman right about now.

Dean POV

I got to the hotel and looked in the parking lot for Romans's car, he wasn't here yet, good. I walked to the front desk.

"Hi I was rooming with a friend, but we got in a fight so I would like a new room. Do you have any available?" I said winking at the lady

"We do for you." She said winking back and giving me a room key.

"Is there anything else you need?" She asked

"Nope." I said

"Really? Not even my number?" She winking again

"No, I'm gay." I said turning around, smirking to myself. The looks on there faces never gets old to me. I walked to Roman and I's old room and got all my stuff, I even left a note saying we need time apart. I was walking out of the room when Roman walked in, damn I was really hoping to do this with out him here.

"Dean, where are you going?" He asking looking at me.
___________________________

That's it for this chapter, thanks for reading. But seriously, comment and tell me who you think the greatest WWE wrestler of all time is, I really want to know.

Read, comment, and vote 🔓