Another Dream

This chapter is a test for another book I have planned but has no actual relevance to unitale

_______________________________________

You spun a disc on your finger, waiting for the day to begin.

Almost everyone was in their seats, besides Bakugo, he was having a argument with Iida.

You looked towards the door as you saw a long haired man in black walk into the classroom.

"Bakugo, get in your seat, i'm not going to waste time with you today."

Bakugo made a 'tch' sound as he stomped back to his seat, relatively tame compared to usual.

"Alright, today we're going to be doing some combat training. Go get changed into your hero costumes and head outside, I'll be waiting."

You followed the rest of the class as you headed to the changing rooms, you were unsure of how effective your quirk would be in combat.

Sure it made it so it was a 2v1 in most fights but your quirk in itself wasn't really designed for ranged attacks, mostly relying on its ability to steal quirks and the acid it spewed.

You sighed as you got into your hero costume: a purple cloak with white lining, a black shirt and some dark grey baggy trousers, complete with a utility belt of flash and smoke grenades.

You and the rest of 1-A went outside to one of the fields, Aizawa waiting with his arms folded.

"If you wanna be heroes then you should be able to get ready quicker, you never know when disaster may strike."

You rolled your eyes, Aizawa was overly-critical of your failures and never highlighted your successes.

"Something the matter Mr L/N?"

"I-I no sir!" you stuttered out, he was sharp, but that's what made him a good teacher, he made it so you had to follow by the circumstances he had laid out for you, nothing more.

Aizawa turned away.

"Pick a partner, you're going to be going against each other, if you don't go all out it's detention, so you better pick someone you hate."

You looked around, you weren't really friends with the most of the class but someone you really hated was Bakugo, but nobody was willing to fight the explosive maniac.

So you went to fight him.

"Tch, you really think you stand a chance goo-boy?"

"That's a lot coming from you, explosive rip off of goku."

"WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?!?"

"Make me."

Bakugo stormed off to one of the arena's, you followed not too far behind.

Bakugo looked at you for a few seconds, explosions going off in his hands. You looked back just as menacingly, waiting for him to make the first move.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" the explosive teen yelled, you were expecting this of course, as the blonde rushed you, you in turn yelled out.

"Whitesnake!"

The air distorted slightly infront of you as your quirk manifested in the spot, the black and white striped humanoid with the repeating letters 'GΔCT' repeating all over it.

You ducked letting the blonde fly over you as whitesnake reached up and grabbed his foot, swinging him back around.

Now there was some distance between you, you detached yourself from whitesnake, you flanking Bakugo's right while Whitesnake did left.

Bakugo fired a explosion at the humanoid quirk, the explosion was blocked as acid flew at Bakugo.

The teen ducked, letting the acid fly over him as he launched a few explosions at you, launching you very far backwards.

Bakugo turned around, not quickly enough however to dodge the swipe whitesnake made for him, a disc appeared in whitesnake's hand as Bakugo fell back, unconcious.

You de-summoned whitesnake as you looked around, Aizawa was looking at you with his head cocked to the side.

"What did you do to him Y/N?"

You picked up the disc on the ground, reading the words 'quirk' on it with a explosion next to it.

"I took his quirk sir."

"You can do that?"

"Yeah, it's kind of like your quirk but it turns it into a disc, and makes the person fall into a coma until it's returned to them. Where they slowly die unless aided by another quirk or machinery. I can also do the same with someone's memories but if they have a quirk they won't fall unconcious, only being confused as they now can't remember anything."

"That's very interesting, but put the disc back in Bakugo, a death on school grounds wouldn't look very good for U.A."

You nodded, re-summoning whitesnake as he took the disc and swiped it back into Bakugo's head, it still partially sticking out.

"It will take about a minute for the disc to fully re-enter, and then Bakugo will have to be woken up or he'll keep sleeping. His quirk will re-activate in about 10 minutes though, awake or not."

Aizawa nodded, pulling the unconcious boy with his scarf off to the side.

"Y/N, I need to talk to you at lunch about something. If you don't come it's a detention."

"Got it!" you called back to Aizawa, his back now turned as he watched Mina bully Mineta.