Part 3

Your eyes fluttered open, you pulled yourself up as you rubbed your eyes, Chara was asleep next to you.

You exhaled loudly, morning fatigue had always been a issue, whether you were 4, 14 or 24. It would probably still be a issue at 34 and 44.

You slid out of bed, stretching while you waited for the fatigue to pass.

Behind you, Chara started to stirr, you looked at your nearly 11 year long girlfriend [no there will be no marriage >:)] as you sighed. You walked over to your wardrobe as you picked out a plain white shirt and some jeans, almost identical to your spare clothes in the darkened rooms but larger.

You wandered into the shower as you let the water run down your hair and back, you didn't know why, but you were getting a feeling that something bad was going to happen. Maybe it was just your body letting the feeling pass for good, it being a decade since those things occurred.

Regardless, you knew you couldn't stay in the shower forever. You turned off the water as you dried off, getting dressed and heading out, back into the bedroom.

Chara was just picking out her clothes about now. Not that you were surprised, laziness doesn't dissappear rapidly and Chara had been living in a loop for several years, with no indication of time outside of that reset log book, which in itself would eventually lose meaning, it was no surprise she was a bit slow to get up in the morning.

"Wanna see Jotaro and Kakyoin today?" You asked, the idea from yesterday still lingering in your mind.

"Let me get ready and I'll check the time, we don't wanna disturb them."

You nodded, grabbing your knife from inside your drawer, going downstairs afterwards.

You made your way to the kitchen, grabbing two eggs and a pan as you turned on the stove.

Before you came across the idea of saving universes for money, you had actually wanted to be a chef, it had actually been a dream of yours since you were very young, so you had learnt from your mother how to cook, a egg was nothing to you.

You cracked the eggs as your poured them into the pan. Eggs on toast, that would be what you had for breakfast.

You grabbed some bread as you turned on the power socket to the toaster, putting the bread in as you pulled down the slider.

Grabbing two glasses you poured in a little bit of orange squash, watering it down to a manageable amount.

(bet you've never read a book that details the breakfast process so elegantly without it being a main plot point, huh?)

You took out two plates as you put the toast on them both, checking over the eggs, you grabbed a spatula and lifted them onto the toast.

Breakfast was complete.

You heard the creaking of floorboards behind you, you turned to see Chara walking down the stairs.

"Breakfast is ready."

"I can see and smell that."

You smirked, passing one plate to Chara as you started eating.

_______________________________________

After you finished eating you and Chara departed, the sun was about mid-way into the sky, so about 12 in the afternoon.

You walked down the street with Chara, talking about random things. It turned out that Chara also had a unsettling feeling in her stomach. You decided not to push the subject, hopefully nothing bad would happen.