Part 8: Heaven

You were back at home, you didn't know how you did what you did while fighting XChara, but you did it.

Chara was now asleep in your shared bedroom while you were showering, thinking about the encounter you had experienced several hours earlier, you assumed it was some incomplete form of a reset, but if that was the case Chara would have remembered, but she didn't.

After giving it some thought you realised, at first you could slow down time, then it became stopping time.

Did you have the ability to rewind time? Regardless of who held the reset button?

You thought about it for a second, it would be the most reasonable, but you doubted you could do it at will.

You sighed, shutting off the water as you got changed into your pyjamas. Tommorow was gonna be one hell of a day.
_______________________________________

You changed into your combat outfit, you were gonna go beat the shit out of Dio a third time, Chara was still asleep so you hoped you could get back before she awoke, you had written a note detailing your absence anyways.

You froze time as you made a portal and found yourself back in Dio's mansion.

Opening the doors you froze time, waltzing into the room while Dio watched you, yet again unable to move.

"Hey, I'm back, need another bone. I lost the one from earlier."

You sliced off Dio's ear, digging your knife around the inside of it until you found one of the small bones in it. Taking it out you ate a magic pill and pulled open another portal, going through as you let time resume.

"ZA WA-" was all you heard before the portal closed behind you. You smirked, knowing you had destroyed his ego at this point.

You looked around, you were back in your room and Chara was still asleep.

Might as well get the souls ready...

You went up to the attic, spotting the 36 souls of differentiating traits. Kindness was the only trait not seen at all.

You, after a long while of struggling to persuade the souls to move around, managed to get all of them into one jar. You threw the bone inside, the souls all crowding around it as the bone started to expand.

Green baby huh? Seems interesting.

You watched as the souls were slowly drained into the expanding mass, eventually it turning green as it did so.

You knelt infront of the now formed baby.

"Spiral Staircase, Rhinoceros Beetle, Ghost Town, Fig Tart, Rhinoceros Beetle, Road to Dolorosa, Rhinoceros Beetle, Singularity, Giotto, Angel, Hydrangea, Rhinoceros Beetle, Singularity, Secret Emperor."

The baby rushed towards you, grabbing your arm as it and your arm glowed.

The baby 'fell' into your arm, the glow now dying down.

You were not expecting that, regardless you were too far gone to stop now.

You felt a bit lighter and faster, this was probably because of the 'C-moon' effect, you went back down to your computer and typed in the location, a pin-point appearing on Google-maps.

"A mountain huh? Oh well."

You looked around to see Chara, who was now peering over your shoulder.

"Sleep well honey?" you asked, not sure about it due to the events of the day before.

"Of course." Chara said as she bent down and kissed your nose, you blushed slightly at this, despite being a couple for over a decade.

"So we're gonna do the heaven thing huh?"