Part 4: A Foolish Rematch

You let time unfreeze as you looked around, it was faint but you could definitely recognize that mall from a decade ago. You looked around as you saw the mansion.

You vaulted over the walls as you flew up the same way you had done several years before, taking out your knife you began to look around, trying to find Dio's room.

You spotted the large double doors as you froze time and barged in, Dio was looking at you, despite the fact he couldn't move, his eyes followed you as you cut off one of his fingers. You grabbed it as you ran out, letting time resume.

"ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!!!"

Time froze around you as Dio walked up behind you. You eyed him, waiting for the perfect moment to start moving.

You saw 'the world's hand coming down to chop your neck.

You moved, ducking under the swipe as you continued to run away, you felt time resume as Dio cursed.

Jumping out of the window you started to skin the finger, pulling the bone out of the flesh as you discarded the rest of the finger.

You needed to find somewhere to hide, you wouldn't be able to make another portal this quickly after using one before. You looked behind you to see the blonde staring at you menacingly.

Then you realised.

You were in the sun, he couldn't follow you, this painfully simple fact had slipped your mind and you only just regained it now.

"Dio, I have taken your bone from you for the purpose of ascending to heaven. Whether you endorse this or not is beyond my caring, I am doing this to save my friends and I will be damned if I let you stop me. In exchange for your bone I will give you this vital piece of info, the heaven plan you have conceived does indeed work, for that I thank you."

"Boy... Why run from me, I will help you in your endeavours, I ask in return however, that you follow my orders and help me attain the heaven you claim to work."

You froze, Dio being on your side would be a extreme aid to your cause, and if he ascended... It would be wise to say only Jotaro with Star Platinum: Over Heaven could beat him.

"Good, come to me, tell me how you found out about the heaven plan, and that ability of yours, it seems... Useful."

You started walking back to Dio, only for some wire-like things to appear from his back, flesh buds.

You jumped back, throwing knives at them as you turned around and started running. Dio grumbled in his defeat.

"A shame, he clearly had some very valuable information, perhaps I can find him again and forcefully control him, despite the flesh buds weaknesses."

You turned a corner as you sat down, gasping for air.

Dio was extremely charismatic, capable of getting people to serve him even without the flesh buds, your mind had let this fact slip aswell, it had almost cost yours and everyone else's lives.

You sat for a moment, catching your breath as you held the bone in your hands, gripping it you took out the list.

The way to heaven:

1) Dio's bone.
2) the 14 phrases.
3) A friend you can trust. (not needed but makes the process safer)
4) The location (28 degrees 24 minutes north, 80 degrees 36 minutes west.)
5) the 36 souls of sinners.

Instructions:

1) bring the 36 sinner's souls into contact with the bone, forming the green baby.
2) utter the 14 phrases to the green baby, a fusion between you and it will occur.
3) head to the location detailed above and wait for the new moon, that is when "heaven" will come.

You had everything needed, the friend would now be impossible to gain, despite your 'relationship' with Alex and Michael, you didn't fully trust them and neither were they your friends. The ascension is now possible at least.

You sighed, shoving the bone and paper away as you stood up, drawing even more power from what you had in reserves, freezing time and making your way back home.

<== To be continued... ==============

Short chapter? Yes.
Vital chapter? Oh most definitely.
Fight next chapter? Yep, the next phase of UniTale (this is the 5th of 8 [9 if you wanna be really technical about it but the 9th will be way more of a occasional thing])