Part 5

You pulled yourself through the portal, letting yourself collapse on the couch as you laid there.

Eventually you heard Chara walk in.

"Y/N! Are you okay?"

You nodded, taking out the bone as you showed it to Chara.

"So now we just need to wait for the new moon."

You nodded putting the bone away as you continued to gasp for air.

"Go rest, you may not have been there long, but over here it's 11 at night. You need to sleep, if this 'thing' does appear before the new moon you need to be in tip-top shape.

Sighing, you pulled yourself off of the couch and up the stairs, changing into your pyjamas and collapsing onto the bed. Letting sleep take you.

_______________________________________
(play here.)
You turned over, desperate to not wake up yet.

Then gravity took hold.

You fell onto the floor, how ironic of you to roll off of bed. You grumbled as you stood up.

You got changed and went outside, what you saw sent chills down your spine.

Buildings were covered in giant purple X's, some were floating and some weren't.

You ran down to the street, looking around you saw a figure on a building with white hair and a glowing purple knife the size of a claymore.

XChara.

You ran towards them, freezing time as you unsheathed your knife and jumped up the building, resuming time as you sliced at his neck.

His eyes caught yours, he twirled around and blocked, knocking you back as he gritted his teeth. He then did something you were not expecting.

He turned around and started running.

"GET BACK HERE!" you yelled, running after him, he jumped from rooftop to rooftop, you doing the same.

He threw out his hand, a purple and black button appearing infront of it.

Overwrite.

He pushed the button, a glitchy portal not too different to Error's appeared infront of him, he ran through it, the portal started to close.

You froze time as you jumped through the vortex, rolling as you unfroze time.

XChara was still running, now you were in a forest somewhere, you threw a knife at him, he flipped around and knocked it into the ground, opening another action as you repeated what you had just done.

Time unfroze as you started running, you were in a corridor somewhere now, a bunch of school students around. One looked awfully similar to you.

Another portal opened as time froze again.

You were now running down a a alleyway, you started freezing time and unfreezing it to keep up with him, essentially short range teleportation.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

You froze time as you crashed into the monochromatic child, pointing your knife into his back as you unfroze time.

"Stupid fool."

"Your going to stop using that damned button and send all the buildings back to my universe."

"In your dreams old man."

You heard the button get clicked again, a pain pierced through your body, you looked down to see knives poking out of your chest.

XChara kicked you off of him as he pressed the button again.

"Shouldn't have chased me."

A portal opened up behind him as he walked through, leaving you stranded.

You coughed up blood, throwing your arms out as you froze time, barely creating a portal you had to drag yourself through, falling unconcious as you landed on concrete somewhere unknown to you.

"Y-Y/N!"

<== To be continued... ==============

Here it is people, your first canonical defeat.

Uh yeah shorter chapter and school is starting again so don't expect the same upload schedule of every day or every other day.

Expect, at most. Every 2 days, if I can get one out before that I will but don't be surprised if I can't.