Part 11

You sat down next to Chara, bored, as per usual, you didn't have to go to another universe for about 3 weeks, and the boredom was driving you crazy.

"What is it dear?"

"I'm boreddddd."

"You sound like Joseph, well it's a nice day today, we can always go on a picnic."

You thought about it for a second, quickly agreeing to the suggestion.

"I'll get the things ready then."

Chara stood up and walked towards the kitchen, you took out your phone and checked your notifications.

Unknown Number: Hey Y/N, it's me, In...

You tapped on the notification, it taking you straight to your messages.

Hey Y/N, it's me Ink, I'll be coming to your house soon, we need to talk. I may also bring round a few... "friends." Hope you and Chara are well.

Ink.

You put the phone down, looking over to Chara as you sighed.

"Chara, we can't go on a picnic today."

"Hm? why not?"

"Ink's coming around, he said that we need to talk and that he brought a few friends."

"You still don't trust him do you?"

"Why would I? He had a plan to irreversibly change several timelines and universes, for the worse."

"Eh, that's subjective."

"No it's not, he was changing peaceful pacifist lines into different things entirely."

Just as you said this there was a knock at the door, a muffled voice behind it.

"Hey Y/N, Chara! You in?"

The voice was Ink's, that was obvious, but there was a rougher voice that started complaining.

"Why are we even bothering to knock, it's not like he has much of a choice."

"We want him to help us dust, not be our enemy, he already thinks I'm still 'evil'."

(play here)

So dust was here too, you weren't too happy with that. You opened the door and immediately froze time, pushing dust against the wall and putting your knife to his neck, letting it unfreeze as you detailed your hate.

"You are not fucking welcome here you masochistic murderer, get out of my universe while you can because otherwise you will be leaving as a pile of dust."

"Y/N, calm down, he's with me." Ink tried to plead with you.

"Don't care, I don't want someone like this in my universe, get him the fuck out of here before I kill him."

"And where do you want me to send him?"

"The anti-void for all I care, just get rid of him."

"Do you really think you could take me?"

You looked back to dust, he was obviously underestimating you.

"You don't even have 5 lv, how do you plan to kill me?"

You slashed your knife across his chest, causing what you could only assume to be blood to spray all over you.

"Like that." You kicked dust on to his side by the face as he knelt.

"Ink, get your dog and leave."

Ink nodded, he grabbed his paintbrush and painted some sort of seal over the damage, taking dust away in a puddle of ink before returning seconds later.

"We aren't  here to fight, we need your help."

"With?"

"XGaster, it turns out he's using the overwrite button to become a dictator and destroy several universes, I can't stop him on my own and nobody else can counter his ability, you also managed to kill XChara so you're our best bet."

"And what do I get out of this?"

"Peace, there's nobody besides him who can pose a threat to you besides me, even then you would win. It's the last hurdle before ever-lasting peace in the multiverse."

You nodded.

"When do we go?"

_______________________________________

That was the story of how you got here, using your newly acquired overwrite button to counteract XGaster as the sanses and Chara fought him head on, you were at the back with a squad of 5 protecting you.

your squad consisted of:

Outertale sans, who was eager to pay you back for you recently saving his world.

Classic, who was happy to stay back and not do anything.

Swap, ecstatic to protect a human.

Fell, who was fuming at his order to protect you.

And Geno!Sans, willing to help his past-self and glad to help you aid other universes from their genocidal fates.

You were tasked with ONLY erasing what XGaster created, you weren't happy with that however.

You teleported out of the way of your guard, appearing right in front of XGaster as you swung at his face.

He blocked with one of his floating hands, you heard a blaster ready up behind you, after teleporting away you saw the beam fire.

You froze time and summoned several knives, throwing them at and around XGaster.

You let time resume as Gaster blocked the ones coming directly for him, the rest of the blades being ignored.

That was until he was zapped by them all releasing their energy on your command.

You smirked, this would be easy.

You teleported away, rapidly changing locations to distract the monster you had to kill.

XGaster summoned numerous blasters around himself, just before they fired however you erased them, letting him get attacked by all the other sanses.

Somehow he managed to push them all off him, you cleared your throat, letting your enemy turn to you before kicking him the head, watching him stumble back as you dashed past him, stabbing him as you did so.

He gritted his teeth, clicking the button as all his wounds fizzled away.

You turned around, you faced the being who towered over you, locking each other's eyes on the other.

You both reached for your overwrite buttons, everybody else seemed to stop attacking, just watching, confused as to what was going on.

*Click*

You teleported,  there was a blaster beam directly where you just were, you were now mid-air, above XGaster's neck.

You smirked, freezing time as you landed, you walked around the being, throwing uncountable numbers of knives, letting them fill up as much space as they could.

You eventually came back to your starting point, you jumped, dragging your blade across his spine, this would surely kill him, you threw one last knife at his head as you did and backflip and let time resume.

XGaster wasn't fast enough, he was impaled and instantly killed by your knives, his body faded to dust as everybody saw you standing behind the deteriorating pile of bones.

Ink looked at you for a moment, a dark look on his face as he swung his paintbrush, making puddles of paint as everybody fell through and back to their universe.

<==To be continued...===============