Chapter 1: You're Angelic Voice

Hailey's POV

As I was running down the hallway to head to the music room, I didn't know where I was running but as I was continuing running. I bumped into Jake

"Hey, you okay?" said Jake as he grabbed me and pulled me up.

"Y-yea" as my voice becomes low.

"You dropped your fliers" said Jake as he looked at all the scattered fliers.

"OH NO!" as I was so scared.

I kneel down and picks up all the fliers.

"Let me help you" said Jake as he was willing to offer his help.

"No thanks, it's better for you to just go walk away and not help a Music Freak" as I looked down and picking up all the fliers.

As I was still picking up all the fliers, I saw Jake walking away upset knowing that he knew that if he helped a music freak. He will be a laughing stalk.

Jake's POV

As I was gazing at the window thinking about something, I thought of Joining the Music Club for a change but I don't know if they will make me one of their members.

"Hey Jake, you okay?" said Drew as he was looking at me.

"Yea" as I smiled and looked again at the window.

It was after classes and I was walking down the hallway, looking for the Music club room. I keep wondering to myself if I will be accepted or not.

[9:05 PM]

Hailey's POV

As I was constantly watching Milly and Zander arguing, I heard the door opened. I looked to the side and was shock to see Jake, I wonder why he is here.

"Hi guys" said Jake as he was about to enter the room.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be hanging out with your friends" said Zander as he seems to be pissed.

"I want to audition" said Jake as he seems to wanting to audition.

I was surprised to see him again. Thought Zander seems to not want Jake to Audition.

"Of course you can audition" as I said happily.

Jake's POV

As I walk to where the mic was, Sean plays some random music to let me sing. I was nervous but I've pulled up my confidence and starts singing, as I was singing Hailey and the others were pleased of my singing. As I ended my singing, Milly clapped her hands of excitement.

"WOAH that was AMAZING!" said Milly as she jumps up and down of happiness.

"That was great Jake" said Luke as he smiled.

"Thanks" as I smiled back.

"Y-you have an angelic voice" as Hailey mumbled her words.

"What did you say?" I asked Hailey.

"I-I said welcome to the Band Jake" said Hailey as she smiled and covered her face.

I was happy that I was in the band but as I looked at Hailey, my heart suddenly begins pounding fast. Am I in love with Hailey?