Chapter 8: Zander's Trust

Jake's POV

As me and Hailey were walking down the hallway to go to the music room. Hailey told me that were going to see Zander if he approves of our relationship, I know that this will not go end well cause Zander hates me. As we both enter the music room to my surprise everyone was looking at us.

"I see two couples holding hands" as Milly exclaimed.

"Are you two dating" Sean asked.

"Y-yes we are" as my voice became very high.

"So you two are dating Huh?" as Zander has his arms crossed.

"Yes Zander" as Hailey exclaimed.

"So Zander do you approved us dating" Hailey asked.

"I'll think about it" as Zander shrugged.

Hailey's POV

It was Class time and I was thinking about what will Zander say. Will he approved or not, cause I love Jake with all my heart.

"Hey Hailey" as Luke whispered.

"Yea Luke" as I looked at him.

"Do you think Zander will approve you and Jake dating cause me and others approved" as Luke exclaimed.

"I think so..." as I sighed.

"Don't worry much, Zander might talk to both of you soon" as Luke smiled.

"Thanks Luke" as I smiled back.

Jake's POV

It was almost the end of school and I was walking to the music room, as I was walking to the music room. I saw Zander outside of the Music room along with Hailey, I seem confused so I go up to him.

"Jake you're here" as Hailey go up to me and Hugged me.

"So why are you both outside?" I asked.

"Well since I want my sister happy so" as Zander sighed and smiled a bit.

"I'll let you two date" as Zander exclaimed.

"R-really" as I seem shook.

"Yes" as Zander has his arms crossed.

"Thank you Zander for trusting Jake" as Hailey looked at Zander.

"Anything to make you Happy" as Zander smiled.