Chapter 18: "Drew's Return and The Plan"

Hailey's POV

We were all running except for Liam,Henry,Luke,Lia and Zoey cause they are in the Hospital but for us we are heading to the hospital cause Drew is out of Jail and he is coming for Jake. I hope the plan works.

"Is Everyone In position In The Hospital" as Milly asked through the walky talky.

"Yep" as Liam Repiled.

"Luke and Lia are you guys watching Jake?" as Zoey asked.

"Yep, he is just looking outside the window" as Luke replied.

"Hope this Plan works Hailey" as Zander said while running.

"Of course It Will Work" as I looked up while running

Jake's POV

After the doctors told me about what happened, I was in a coma for 3 weeks and I wonder how My girlfriend Hailey is and my friends are. As I was looking outside the window, the lights went off. I wonder who turned off the Lights, as I try to find my phone I heard a door opening. Hoping it was the nurse then I heard something like a knife.

"Is someone there" as I whispered.

"Jakey" as drew stands there in the shadow

"H-Hailey?" as I stuttered.

"Awww Its me Jake, Your Drewy Bear" As Drew steps foward from the shadow.

I was shocked to see it was Drew,But how tho. He was in Jail unless he escaped. I was about the call the nurse until Hailey and her friends Came.

"Aww Look who came" as Drew turned around and sees them.

"Jake" as Hailey looked at me.

"I'm sorry but I have to break up with you" as Hailey acted a bit upset.

"Wait what..." as I seem shocked about what Hailey said.

"Oooo this got intrested" as drew put the knife down at the table.

"Hailey Why?..." as I looked at her a bit upset.

"I don't want you to get hurt, I'm the reason why you got here" as hailey tears up.

As My face about to tear up I saw sean looked at me and winked and I know that hailey was faking it so I decided to play along. I acted that i was upset.

"Jake is now finally mine" as Drew smiled.

"Not excatly" as Zoey stepped in

"Wait What" as Drew looked at Zoey.

"NOW!" as Hailey shouted.

Luke pressed the button and trapped Drew inside the Cage.

"You Little" as Drew was mad.

"We Planned this cause we know that you will come back for Jake" as Zander leaned against the Wall.