Chapter 10: Drew's Warning

Jake's POV

I was shock that Drew Likes me but my heart belongs to Hailey and I was going to ask her to be my Girlfriend but Drew is my friend.

"Drew..." as I look at him.

"Yes Jake" as he looked at me as he was waiting for my respond.

"Drew I love you as a Friend and I am currently Dating someone, I'm sorry" as I explained and walked away.

As I walked away, Drew knew who Jake likes and it was Hailey. Drew envy Hailey, He will do anything to get me.

Hailey's POV

IT was another day of School and I was putting my stuff in my locker, I saw Jake walking towards me.

"Hey Hailey" as he smiled.

"Oh hey Jake" as I closed my locker and looked at him.

"Here" as Jake pulled out a rose for me.

"Thanks Jake, I love it!" as I take the rose from his hand.

"You look beautiful as usual" as he giggled a bit.

"Let's head to class now" as I said.

"Sure" as Jake replied.

As Jake and I were holding hands and walking to class, I notice that Drew was looking at me like he seems pissed off about something. I know that something is wrong here...

Jake's POV

It was Math Class and I was taking down notes. As I was taking down notes, I see Drew looking at Hailey like he is mad at her. I wonder why he is mad at her.

"Hey Drew" I whispered.

"Y-yea Jake" as he looked at me as his face was blushing.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes I am Fine" as Drew replied and looks back at Hailey.

I notice that something seems off but I wonder why.

[6:29 AM]

Hailey's POV

It was Lunch time and I was about to go to the cafeteria, as I was walking down the hallway I was stopped by Drew. Jake's friend, he walked up to me and has his arms crossed.

"Tell me Hailey, Do you like Jake" as Drew's voiced became pissed and mad.

"Yes I do like him and why do you ask" as I looked at him very suspicious.

"Listen here. I love Jake and he will be mine soon, Just wait and see" as Drew looked at me like he is some Yandere.

"Jake Loves you as a Friend" as I replied.

"I'll give you a warning..." As Drew walked up to me and holds my ear.

"Break up with him and if you tell him about this you'll regret it..." as Drew whispered.

As Drew let go of my ear, He walked away. I knew that I was warned and I knew I have to tell Jake. But I don't want to ruin our relationship, so I decided to talk to him after school.

Jake's POV

It was after school and Hailey wants me to meet her at the school fountain. I wondering why does she wanted to meet up, As I running towards the school fountain. I saw her waiting for me so I walked up to her.

"Hey Hailey, Why do you want to meet me here?" I asked.

"We need to talk about your friend Drew" she replied and seems a bit scared.