Chapter 1

"Welcome to lmanburg Y/N!" Exclaimed Wilbur.

Y/N looked around unfamiliar with the environment. It was her first time seeing lmanburg. A smile spread on her lips looking at the magnificent country. She turned to Wilbur and hugged him. "Bro, I missed you so much, you look so different!" She spoke."I missed you too sis, ever since you went off our life was incomplete." He sighed hugging her back.

Well you might be thinking what is Wilbur talking about? Well let me tell you the back story. Y/N was one of the children of Phil or philza Minecraft. So ya, the blade,Wilbur, tommathy and tubbo were all of her siblings. She wasn't the most attached to them. At the age of 12 she left her family and friends to explore the world and practice till she was stronger and one of the best fighters. So now here she is looking at her new home after 6 years. Waiting to meet all her siblings and dad.

Y/N pov
We pulled appart as I looked at my new home. The only reason I came here was because they needed me. They missed me and also wanted to win their share of this country against someone called "Dream".

"Wilbur, why don't we meet the others and then we can discuss the sensitive matters?" I asked. He nodded and smiled at me. " Sure Y/N follow me" he replied. He took me to a place where all the members were talking about some thing. Wilbur cleared his throat and then proceeded to talk. "Everyone I would like you to meet someone special, I hope some of you Remember her." He spoke. "Who is she wil, is she your girlllllfriendddd??? "Spoke tommy. That hurt like a bitch.

He forgot me. I thought. "Tommy no she is not my girlfriend and will you stop laughing and remember who she is because she is the reason who you are and what you have accomplished!" He spoke annoyed. "Wait who can she be, the only person I looked up is my older sister Y/N and she left us for the best". He spoke slowly whispered it. My heart broke into pieces, Tommy and I had the best connection and it all broke apart the day I went off.

"Hey Thomas......" I trailed off, I was the only person who called him that.He froze so did all my other brothers. But some of the members who didn't know me were so confused."I---Y/N? " He spoke tear brimming his eyes. I nodded as all my brother's group hugged me. "YOU ARE BACK! " Spoke tubbo. "Yes I am and for the best! " I replied. "Techno? " I asked. "He lives somewhere else" He replied "We are going to win this battle boys! " shouted tommy changing the subject. "Well if Y/N is dad's sister so you are my aunt!" Spoke fundy hugging me.

"Wait wilbur, he is your son? Omg, why haven't you talked about him to me yet?" I spoke hugging fundy back, he was still taller than me. "Ignore him sis come to my chamber and we will talk about the war" He spoke ignoring fundy. Suddenly a wave of sadness came across everyone also me. They have a problem with their relationship . I gave him a reassuring look and looked at all of the members.

"Guys I have to talk to Wil about the dream guy, I don't know him. "

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS DREAM?!!!!" Everyone shouted a