Chapter 4

Dream Pov

I am so sorry y/n I can't show them my weak side. I am gonna regret this so much.

Y/n pov

I turned around and shook my head. "No wilbur, Dream is a good guy!" I spoke as I got up . But then I felt a sword in my neck. " Leave her alone! " Spoke wilbur. "Dre----eam? What are you doing you are not a bad guy." My voice trembled, I might be good at fighting but I can't handle pressure. " Shhhhh princess don't move or else there would be consequences " He spoke smirking.(the mask covers his upper part so the mouth can be seen) " But you were nice to me just a minute ago! " I shouted. "Ahhh no princess thanking you for helping my arm isn't being nice, it's being greatful." he spoke smiling.

"I shouldn't have believed you. " I whispered. There was a slight relaxation on the sword, maybe he felt bad. But it got tight again. "Y/n! You bastard leave her alone! Don't even think about touching her! " Shouted Tommy. Soon all the lmanburg people were gathered so were George and sapnap. I started panicking, I couldn't feel anything, I couldn't breathe. "Hey,hey breathe princess, slow and steady monitor my heart beat, I promise I will not do any major harm in you. " He whispered.

God why is he so bipolar! "So I see that y/n here is the new member and she might get hurt in our war coming up don't you think? Dream asked to all the lmanburgians. Everyone nodded. " Why do you care about her dream? She is of no use for you!" Shouted fundy. " Ohhh naa she is a useful for me, seeing her body language she is a fighter, a very good one. " He spoke proudly. What is wrong with this green boy? Why so difficult to read him!

"Just cut to the chase dream what do you want from us? " asked wilbur. "Here Sapnap hold her. " Spoke dream as he handed me to Sapnap but sapnap's sword was much more harsh on my neck. "The deal is that change the flags to white or else  y/n will be with me and she will be my prisoner. " He spoke sluggish. My eyes widened, "NO DREAM YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" I shouted at him but sapnap pressed the sword more and a small layer of blood trickled by.

"I am sorry princess it's not what I decide it's what your fellow friends decide. " Spoke dream with humor in his voice. I was not having it. "SAPNAP LET GO OF OUR SISTER! " Roared tommy. "Sister hmmm, Wilbur you never told me that you had a sister." Spoke dream  confused. "Because we met her jus------Wilburrrr why don't you shut your God dam mouth?" I interrupted him. He nodded slightly .

"Y/n tell me the truth! " His voice was filled with anger. Sapnap slowly pressed more onto my neck forcing me to talk but it was way to much it stared to hurt. Ooof FUCK LEAVE ME YOU DIPSHIT MY THROAT HURTS STOP I AM GONNA DIE! I shouted at sapnap. Dream seemed to notice the blood as he ran to me and pushed sapnap. "Oh my God y/n are you ok?, can you breath?, do you have a head ache? Can you see everything fine? Can yo-----Shut dream. " I interrupted him. He examined the cut. " I--i- I am sorry. " he said looking down.

"It's not your fault it was sapnap's fault. " I spoke clearing my throat. "Guys, what is your decision? " I asked everyone basically more to wilbur. "Y/n I am sorry but dream we will not change the white flags you can take y/n. " He spoke looking down. "What? No wilbur you are my brother you care about me, dadza say something, this can't happen again not again! "I sobbed hard. This can't happen again I fell to the ground as dream came down with me. And tried to comfort me. "You don't even think about caring about me, I hate you so fucking much! Because of you this is happening all again!" i pushed dream.

Every one stated to protest with wilbur and dream one's voice the most clear. Tommy, whose voice died down slowly as Wilbur whispered something to tommy. "Tom? Pls you can help me please tommy! " I stood up so did dream and I joined my hands in front of everyone,helpless. "Y/n I love you a lot, I care about you lot but it's best for you to stay with dream, his place is safe, and I know it has been a long time seeing each other but this has to be done. " Tommy spoke to me. "Wow everyone changed so this was it me coming back and becoming a prisoner. Wow, my luck is of nice!" I spoke sarcastically .

George had the handcuffs with him so I faced him and spoke. "George, stop looking and come cuff me" I said with a small smile, I had nothing to do with George he is a good lad 👦.

3rd Pov .

Wanna know what Wilbur whispered ?

"Tommy, Dream will not  kill y/n because she is important to him."