Chapter 11

"George! " I shouted as I hugged him. I really missed him, he has been like a brother to me.Our bond has been so strong these days! "Hey y/n! I missed you so much!" He spoke hugging me back. We stayed like that for a long time. " Ok you guys can stop loving eachother, get a fucking
room and don't do this lovey dovey shit in front of me. " Spoke an angry dream as we turned around and broke apart. We say dream and he was fumming in anger. "Why are you so angry dream?" I asked confused . "You don't even talk to me, why the fuck are you bipolar? "He asked still angry.

"Bipolar? What dream? I never did any thing bipolar!" I shot back. "Oh ya then why were you acting with me in the woods huh? " He spoke clenching his fist. " What does he mean by acting y/n? " Asked george. "Oh poor y/n caught caught cheating with your boyfriend with me " he mimicked me. "Boyfriend? Wait what you all are dating! Congrats!" Spoke george clapping. " We are not dating george. " I looked at him. "Oh ok. " he spoke sadly.

"Why are you acting i clearly know you are dating y/n by the way you hovered over y/n now! " he shouted which startled me. He's is jealous. "WHAT! Hell no, she is literally like sister. " Spoke george. "Wait what?" Spoke dream confused. I was gonna say something but was interrupted . "SO SHE IS MY SISTER IN LAW! I LOVE HER SHE IS PREETY!" A shout came from dream's behind as a thirteen year old came jogging. Drista.

" DRISTA! " I shouted. "Yessssss!! "She shouted back as I gave her a big hug. "Oh my god, it's so nice to meet you!" I spoke. " I love you! And you are so sweet! " she spoke as we drifted apart. "And what were you talking about? " I asked. But she was interrupted by dream death staring her to which she shut up. "How do you guys know each other? Asked dream clearly confused. "I mean when I see a blond girl in this castle, it's obviously drista." I spoke in a obvious tone.

"Ok, either way I don't want to talk to you, you really fucked up." Spoke dream going to his room.  "You didn't fuck up y/n" Spoke drista. " Your brother is bipolar. " I stated. "Agreed" she nodded. "Do wanna come to my "prison room?" I spoke. "Yes, sure! " she spoke as we headed . "You know, I am sorry the way my brother treated you, and how he captured you. " she spoke looking down. I got inside my small prison. "Don't feel bad." I responded . "But, he likes you." She spoke silently .

"I know it. " I spoke. "What sorry but how? " she spoke. "Too many people broke my heart and I got lonely like lady monroe. " I spoke. "Huh? " she spoke confused. "They call me crazy cuz I run my mouth all shady like am out of control." I spoke. "They do? " she asked. "Yup, I see how dream is caring about me and also gets jealous. " I nodded.

"Do you like him too? " She asked.

"I don't know! "

THIIS IS MY INSTA! GO FOLLOW AND DM ME! I WILL FOLLOW BACK TO WHO EVER FOLLOWS FROM THIS

THIIS IS MY INSTA! GO FOLLOW AND DM ME! I WILL FOLLOW BACK TO WHO EVER FOLLOWS FROM THIS. ALSO DM ME BECAUSE I AM BORED.