Chapter 20

Y/n pov

I could see the layer of darkness in front of me. I was in pain. Where was everybody? Dream? Techno? Tommy? Wil? Tubbo? Did they all leave me to be in pain and to suffer? In the darkness a saw a door. A door which was illuminated. It was a white door. It was so bright that it hurt to look at it in the darkness. I slowly stood up wincing. My chest really hurt. Now the real question was, do I want to go there? I have been in the darkness for way too long. It feels like I fell into the darkside.

I stepped forward. There was purple particles surrounding it.

I slowly pulled the door to shield my eyes because of the beam of light that I was was welcomed with

I slowly pulled the door to shield my eyes because of the beam of light that I was was welcomed with. I squinted my eyes as I went forward to find darkness again. I huffed, what was I thinking? 'ooooooo a white door let's go!' BRUHHHHHH where am i? "This is of no fucking use!" I like to myself swinging my hands. "What use?" A sweet voice asked,  way too familiar to the ears. "Who are you?" I asked in a commanding manner as I rested in my defence position.

"What the honk! I totally forgot to introduce myself! I am so stupid!" They chuckled. "Hey I am Karl jacobs! " They spoke as they came out of the darkness to reveal a really cute boy with a book. He had a purple sweater on. He had a book who's title was "Tales of the SMP". Huh? Nice!

"I believe we have met before?" They spoke holding their had out to which I shooked

"I believe we have met before?" They spoke holding their had out to which I shooked. "Yes, and I have heard from your fiance Sapnap too!" I spoke as he chuckled. "Before we start talking what are your pronouns?" I asked to which they immediately replied. " Oh it's he/him, you don't need to change it. " I smiled at him.

"So,What are you doing here? " I asked. "To show you your future." He spoke. I burst out laughing. "I don't believe, that I made a joke?" He asked innocently. " Oh I am sorry, but you said you will show me MY future? What are you, a time traveller? " I asked jokingly to which he replied honestly. "Actually, I am. And I am here to show it to you so that you can fix all the problems that will be arising" oh he was serious. Let's see then!

"I want you to dip your face in the water. And yes, it is magical water so you can breathe under it. " He spoke in all seriousness as he pointed his hand to the water pot. It's just like the Harry potter movie! I nodded slowly as I went forward. It's just the future, no big deal! WHO AM I EVEN KIDDING THIS IS A BIG DEAL! I slowly rested my face in the water as the scene changed.

The dream team, philza,techno, wilbur, myself and two mysterious people. We all were seated. I saw that we all were dressed "royally?" Is that even a word? I see a big crown on dream, Phil and the mysterious guy. And the rest of us had small crowns.

"So,king Schlatt it is great to see you again. If you may have forgotten, these are from the lmanburg part from the smp. Ruled by king philza, and a new arrival here if you made have noticed. This is our only princess in our smp kingdom, y/n. "Spoke dream confidently. "I have noticed king dream, if I may ask, did you get any letter from our side?" Asked schlatt. " I believe not, we have been busy in our kingdom so we haven't gotten a chance. "He spoke. I could see dream speaking white lies. So that he doesn't take me.

" I don't see that It must be important? "Spoke techno in a monotone voice. "It isn't, Prince technoblade." Spoke Schlatt formally." I have a request about princess y/n " Schlatt continued.

And then the scene changed

There was a huge ball room, full with people I found some familiar faces there. I look to my side to see my hand wrapped around techno's arm. "Everything will be alright, if he does something inappropriate come to me or dream as fast as possible." Spoke techno to which I nodded. " Ahhhh, princess y/n You look gorgeous as ever,may I take this dance? "Asked Schlatt to which I nodded. I couldn't stop it my head shook by its own.

We danced a while until I was passed to dream. "He didn't pull any stunt did he princess? He whispered near my ear, the mask making it difficult to hear. I shook my head as 'no'. "You know you look beautiful today y/n. I wish I could cherish you openly." He spoke as I layed my head on his chest. "Don't worry dream, everything will be alright." I spoke as he held me tighter

Everything went black now but I could hear sentences.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Asked dream

"Don't cry I will get tubbo back " Spoke dream wipping my tears

"Y/n you can't escape ever!" Laughed schlatt.

"Please y/n save me..." Whimpered niki.

"Y/n, I don't wannbe exiled, do something." Sobbed Tommy.

"You betrayed me!" I shouted.

"It was never meant to be" Eret spoke

"DAD! DONT LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU!" I shouted as dream held me back

Suddenly my eyes opened as I saw my loved ones infront of me. But there was someone else near sapnap. Karl. He nodded as I nodded back in appreciation. I will be prepared in time and change my future for the better.