Chapter 12

Y/n Pov

"I think I want to talk to dream. " I spoke as drista nodded. "Yes, I think you should, you know, you don't wanna fuck this up! "She spoke as I chuckled. "Ya,ya let me talk to him now." I spoke rolling my eyes. "Ok bye! I gotta go too, I have homework! "She spoke hugging me again." "Ok bye! " I replied as she went out of my room. What will I even talk with dream? That I am sorry? That I like him? Or what? I tried to shook of this weird feeling. I looked at the door, I took a breath as went outside of it.

"Hey y/n you shouldn't be out,do you need anything?" Asked Sapnap . "Yes, actually a talk with dream. " I replied as he gave me a confused look but then understood. "So it's the drama that happened this morning, can you fill me up about what actually happened ?" He asked. "Yes, sure dream is jealous because I hugged george." I spoke looking at the ground . "Hey, don't feel bad, but like isn't George like you brother?" He asked, confused again. " Yes! That is what I have been trying to tell dream, but he wouldn't understand! " I spoke.

"Don't mind him, he is always the jealous type, well because of his past, you won't know." He shook his head. " No, he told me about his past" I spoke. "WAIT WHAT?! THIS FAST!" He shouted . "Shhhhhhh, but yes, why? " I asked. "Dang he really likes you, he never lets anyone know about his past so fast" he spoke. I shrugged. "Do you know where his room is?" I asked. "Yes! Obviously , what do you expect lol. " he spoke leading me to dream's room. "I am scared sap." I spoke genuinely scared . "Hey,hey he would not be that mad, k?" He spoke reassuring me. I nodded

I took deep breaths as I knocked on the door. "WHO IS IT?" I heard a muffled voice from the other side. "Y/ n!" I spoke loud enough for him to hear. I heard him sigh as he grabbed something, probably his mask. He opened the door. He looked really tired, even though I couldn't see his face,he still was exhausted. "I told you y/n I don't want to talk to you, do you need anything? Because I can't fight I am exhausted." He spoke groaning .

"Oh it's nothing, I am sorry, you can rest." I spoke showing him a small smile, I went back to my room and sat there. I started to cry. This is all my fault, I should have never came here. Then I heard a knock on the door. There came a person, eret. I never wanted to see his face again. But here we are! I hate him.

"What do you want?" I spoke harshly. "Chill women, I just came here to give you a letter that I got from lmanburg and it is told to given you." He spoke handing me a letter. I slowly opened it and read it

Dear Y/n,
                I want you to stay in dream's house. I beg you to not come here. We don't need you here, just forget that we ever existed ya? I gave you this letter to inform it to you that you are not wanted here and I don't care where ever you go, or what ever you do, you are not our responsibility. And yes Tommy doesn't want you here, so I am not even lying.
         Give it a think y/n, why would we even need you now after you left us for 6 fucking years! I don't think we have ever gave you enough hints, we don't NEED you. We don't need your help in the war, we don't NEED your company. Please leave us alone.
                                                                                 -Wilbur

I gulped my tears. I didn't want eret to see me cry. "Ok, thank you. " I replied as he nodded and left. No one wants me, no one needs me, dream doesn't want me, Wilbur doesn't need me, even tommy? How could they, I wish I would have never came! This is it, I can't do this anymore. I don't want to live anymore.

Maybe jumping off a cliff will help?