Chapter 23

Y/n Pov

So,king Schlatt it is great to see you again. If you may have forgotten, these are from the lmanburg part from the smp. Ruled by king philza, and a new arrival here if you made have noticed. This is our only princess in our smp kingdom, y/n. "Spoke dream confidently. "I have noticed king dream, if I may ask, did you get any letter from our side?" Asked schlatt. " I believe not, we have been busy in our kingdom so we haven't gotten a chance. "He spoke. I could see dream speaking white lies. So that he doesn't take me.

" I don't see that It must be important? "Spoke techno in a monotone voice. "It isn't, Prince technoblade." Spoke Schlatt formally." I have a request about princess y/n " Schlatt continued

My breath caught In my throat. What would he want from me? Oh yes, he had to take me as per the future teller. I have planned what I will do to escape,but the real thing is what excuse is he talking about?

"As you might know, tubbo is my son, so I have to take him back legally. We can have a court discussion. And he shall be given to the rightful parent. And if I will win the case, I want princess y/n to come back with me to the palace, and help tubbo be comfortable there." Schlatt spoke as I felt a hard grip on my hands by techno.

"That's an 'if' we will definitely win this. I don't think you have ANY right to take the princess. You abandoned tubbo when he was a kid, you don't deserve to be put on a title 'parent' What kind of parent were you to leave your son?" Spoke philza clearly annoyed.

"We I'll see about that. In 3 days, we will meet in the day of court. The judge will be there to pick the right decision. In the name of that, I shall go back to my kingdom. It was an honour to talk with the dream family and Lmanberg and Smp." Spoke Schlatt using his professional voice.

"Then, it's a farewell. Hope you have a wonderful ride back home." I spoke in a bitter sweet voice smiling as we all stood up. "Thank you princess,don't miss me a lot." He spoke with a smirk sending a wink towards me.

"Who does he think he is?" Shouted dream as soon as Schlatt left the room. "The king." I spoke sarcastically. "Ok dream, WE are all mad don't over react and make a scene in front of the guards." Spoke techno calmly.

"How are you all not fumming by the way he treated y/n?" Tommy spoke, trying to be calm but failing miserably. " I don't want anyone to come to my room for the next 2 hours, I need to cool off." Spoke dream as he pushed his chair and halted out of the room. "And y/n this is your que to go after him." Spoke tubbo as rest of them nodded.

"You know what? Actually no. I will go to him after sometime." I spoke clearly shocking everyone as they thought I would go after dream. But clearly they didn't know that I had to meet someone waiting for me. I went out of the room trying not to slip in my heels. "Well, good to see you y/n." Spoke Karl as soon as I went outside.

"Ok you got to know what happened there." I spoke clearly panicking but he chuckled. "I know everything that happened there." He replied back. It took me a second to realise that he could see the future so he knew. "What to do next?" I asked as I leaned on the wall so that my feet don't hurt. "Don't trust the lawyer. Try to get as much information as you can. Win the case to help tease the future's bad beings. Tell white lies to the lawer, make him your friend. He will betray you,so betray him first." He spoke with a smirk on his face.

"Well how will I know who is the lawyer?" I spoke already making a plan on what I am going to do."Bennie, dark blue hoodie, blue pants, a huge scar on his face, in a gambling club. The one is the biggest player of all time." He spoke as he walked forwards totally ignoring me. And then I saw sapnap just comming towards our direction. Spotting Karl first, His eyes lit up as he jogged towards him and giving him a huge hug.

"Hey baby, where were you?" Sap asked sweetly to which Karl pecked his lips. Such a lovely couple. I don't think sap saw me so I pretended to come right into the scene. "Wait, Y/n? Hi! How did it go?" Spoke sap as he saw me. Pulling out of his hug with Karl and hugged me.

"It went disastrous! But we will figure it out soon, I have to meet with dream as he is really mad,but before I go who is this?" I asked in a pretended 'i don't know him' manner. "Oh this is my boyfriend Karl! Karl this is y/n and y/n this is Karl. " Sap spoke

Author: Thank you for 6k! Any plot twists you want? I would love to make a chapter about it! I hope that you are an active viewer! So vote and comment if you like this Chap!