Chapter 7

Y/n Pov

It has been a week since my "stunt". Dream hasn't talked with me George has been giving me food but I didn't eat it. I wasn't hungry at all, I swear. I also made a friend, a cat who would come to me everytime, so what ever food was left I would give it to her. She is literally the cutest and I love her so much. But I haven't named her yet, I am still thinking about what to make her. George knows that I don't eat the food But he doesn't know where the food goes. And I would love to keep it that way. I was still feeling guilty for what I did, but I was doing this for a reason.

But I have to make dream be near me for some time so that he can open up, it won't be a problem as I like being next to him WHAT AM I THINKING! Anyways my life has been easier. But not the best. I was interrupted from my thoughts by george.

"Y/N! Are you listening?" He asked. "Ya, sorry I just zoned out". I spoke shuttering. "Understandable,here is your food, but have you seen dream's cat,patches?" He asked. I raised my left eyebrow. "He's has a cat? " I asked. "Uhh yes actually she has been going somewhere in random time, we thought she went somewhere to mate but it has been a week we don't think she is mating. " he spoke confused.

Wait, a week, the cat has been coming to me for a week what if it is dream's cat patc-
I was interrupted by a cat meow. And a shout following it. It's the cat that I meet everyday. I saw George's eyes widen. " Awww hello baby how are you? " I asked in a cute voice as she came and cat on my lap. I saw George freaked out. "Paaatches? " He asked. Huh? "Wait wha-" I was interrupted by dream coming in my "room" WHY IS EVERYONE INTERRUPTING ME! . "Why are you going insid-" dream was interrupted my Patches purring on my lap licking my fingers.

"This is your cat? " I asked dream confused. While patches meows, I pet her and let her lick my hand. "Uhh yes but how did you find her, is this where she has been the week? " He asked looking at patches cuddling and laying her head on my chest in adoration. "Uh yes, she has been here the week, she is the one eating the food and she likes to cuddle with me but knowing that this is your cat, here you can take her" I spoke sadly as I sat up and grabbed her from my chest and placed it on dreams hand.

But, God I didn't know this cat was this fisty. She started meowing and scratching dreams hoodie and doing the grabby hands to me. " Ya you are the only one that can calm her, pls take her I can't control her. " He joked as we all laughed. This was my first laugh from this week. I saw dream smiling as he gave her to me. She literally jumped on me hugging me and licking my face.

We laughed. " Aww baby missed me didn't you? " I spoke jokingly. "Here patches this is your food and let y/n eat her food" he chuckled. Patches ran to the food as I ate mine. I finished mine as George took my plate. Dream was playing with patches. It was so peaceful, Dream not in rage just in pure peace. He stood up. "Y/n I will get going take care." He spoke . I smiled at him. Her was truly surprised by my reaction.

I ran to him and gave him a big hug! "Thank you dream, this made me happy! "I spoke as he hugged back." No problem princess. " He whispered as we pulled out and he went.

Dream wasn't that bad, he has a kind heart, it's that he wants his plot of land which makes him mad. I mean I get it if someone would take what's mine I would want to fight for it too. But still I am lmanburgian I have to fight with them not against them.

I guess I would just appreciate this moment.