Chapter 19

Dream pov

We were all cheering for y/n as an arrow slid right past me and hit y/n. There was a three second silence as everyone pierced into screams. Wilbur, Tommy, George and sapnap ran after the person who shot y/n. I ran to y/n as I saw Technoblade holding her. The rest of us ran to y/n. "Y/N! love please wake up, everything is gonna be alright k?" I spoke as I knelt down. Technoblade looked at me deathly. I knew he would be furious of our relationship. But now is not the time. " Dream don't you dare touch ,y/--"" NOT NOW TECHNOBLADE, NOT THE TIME!" I cut him off.

His furious eyes left mine and softened looking at y/n her limp body in the ground. I saw Fundy,puffy and niki running towards us with a Minecart. We placed her their and pushed it towards the lmanberg Health and care center. I didn't know that niki was a doctor. So when she started to take the arrow out of y/n chest, thankfully not the heart. I got defensive.

"Niki What.Do.You.Think.You.Are Doing?" I spoke. "I am a doctor dream. Have faith in me." She spoke as I nodded and went out of the room leaving niki alone with y/n. There was technoblade out there pacing back and forth. "She will be alright technoblade." O spoke softly. "You don't understand dream! She is my sister! You don't know what I am feeling right now. You are not even related to her!" He shouted getting more furious talking to the green blob.

"Well I do have feelings for her so I do know what it is like." I barely murmured. "What did you say?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied in a cold voice.

If he is here acting all cold and being a bitch then I can be one too. Who does he think he is. If he wasn't y/n's brother I would have 1v1ed him already. I saw Tommy running towards us as techno suddenly reacted and went to him as I followed too. " Where is that person?"I asked as fast as I could."Yes,tom tell us where is that son of a bitch?" Spoke techno. Techno cursing is so hot. NO DREAM WRONG FAN FICTION DREAMNOBLADE IS NOT TODAYS SHIP!

"He is at your castle dream." He spoke."Ok, did George and Sapnap sent him in the dungeons? " I asked. "Yes dream, but we have never seen his face near this place before and yes you guys head there once y/n is treated I will ask George or Sapnap to take her,as I don't know if you trust me or not." He spoke looking down."No Tommy you can come too,she is your sister. " I spoke hesitantly. He smiled as we ran to my castle.

"Where are your dungeons dream,I forgot." Spoke techno as he chuckled nervously. I shook my head slightly as before y/n was there techno was the Prince in charge of the dungeons. And yes before you go off on us we had one dungeon place which was in my castle. But we will be making a dungeon in the lmanburg area.

"Follow me techno." I spoke as we headed down the stairs. George handed me the keys to the dungeons and the cellars. I opened the dungeon as a weird smell came out of the area. "Why does it smell so bad in here?" Spoke techno holding his nose. " Look, it hasn't been cleaned as there was no threat or kingdoms after the war broke out. "Spoke Sapnap.

We went inside to see a man hanging on the chains. A big cut across his face a blue hoodie and boring pants. He had a beanie on his head. "You wanna take care of this techno?" I asked. " gladly dream. " He chuckled darkly as he opened the cellar and went inside. He took out his sword and placed it directly on the man's neck. Straight to the point I guess. " He held the man's neck from the other hand. "Speak." He demanded in his monotone voice. "What do you want?" Whimpered the man. "You know exactly what we want." I hissed as he smirked . "Oh dream worries about his princess it would be a shame if someone took her away." He smirked. That was my losing point .

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY Y/N LIKE THAT NO ONE CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I AM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT. GEORGE HAND ME MY BOW,NOW! "I shouted as I tried to grab my bow from George. "Calm down dream we need to find out where he is from first." Spoke techno. I took deep breaths as I tried to call down. " Common you, speak up. " Spoke techno as he pressed the blade deeper. "He'll na." He laughed .

Before we could say anything Tommy came running to us. "Guys leave him for later! Y/N is slowly waking up!" He spoke rapidly. I looked at techno and nodded as he got out of the cellar and locked it. We went out of the dungeon and looked it too.

Y/n my lovely, don't worry you will be alright. I will keep you safe. You are important to me.

Hey loves how are you all today? I have been a little busy as my exams are going on but I made some time to write this. I hope you take care of your self!