Chapter 13

Soory for the late update. I got caught up with the virus.

I ran far away to punz's tower. Luckily no one saw me going there. I could escape but I mean who am I kidding? No one wants me! I held the letter with me. Hands shaking. Is this where it ends? When every thing goes wrong and you are losing your mind, it's like the world burnt down and they left you behind. You feel alone cuz no one is there by your side, but life goes on. I mean I thought I wouldn't make it alone, but things never go as planned.

I slowly looked down, punz's tower was one of the tallest here. I guess that is why I picked it. The drop was harsh, you can't even mlg perfectly only Tommy could do it. Tommy, my little man, my life, my ride or die. I have to leave him, all alone caught up in a war. And dream, my saviour,my peace,my crush, yes I will admit it, I like him but this is of no use now. I slowly took a step forward. Half of my feet were on the platform. And the other half, in the open.

"Thank you to everyone who were with me." I shouted and slowly leant in. But was stopped by someone harshly pulling my arm and toward them selves as we both fell down. "Y/n What the fuck are you doing?" Shouted dream as he held me. I looked at him and softly smiled. "Let me go please ? " I whispered at him, I had no point to be angry at him. "No! What is wrong with you? Why would I ever let you die! I promised to protect you!" He shouted possibly terrified at what I was going to do.

"Stop with the fucking act dream! No one likes me! See this letter, my family doesn't want me! What do you expect! Me to smile at everything? I can't fake a smile anymore! Just let me be!" I shouted. He was shocked at my outburst. "What letter? " He asked standing up. "This letter! " I shouted as I threw the letter to him. His eye widened looking at the letter. But then I heard tnts go off.

I looked at dream and he looked back at me. I ran in the direction of the sound and dream following me. There they were all the lmanburgians laying on the ground hurt and a big explosion there as George and Sapnap left lighting the tnts. "GUYS STOP! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL MY FAMILY!" I shouted . They looked at me terrified at my shout. "Y/n, lmanburg didn't keep white flags, let's go home, Sapnap and George are gonna handle this." Spoke dream as he hugged my shoulder .

I had enough. "So this is your saying! I started to like you, I started to grow FEELINGS for you and you repay me with this? " I shouted, as I looked him in the eyes. I confessed, yes I did but I never meant to confess it this way but ya I don't give a fuck. "Y-you like m-me?" He shuttered. " I thought you knew , but ya I guess not! " I shouted. You know what fuck it now I have to save MY country. " I spoke as I took out my sword as I started fighting sapnap, eret, punz's and george.

"Dream do something! She is more powerful than us! " Shouted Sapnap as I knocked him down and had a sword in his neck. "I told you guys to not blow the tnts up, but you didn't listen, I told you that we can't hurt y/n's family, but neither of you listened! Spoke dream. "Dream why are you supporting lmanburg and y/n!" Shouted punz. That was the breaking point of dream.

"Because I fucking like y/n! I kept denying the feelings, but drista made me realize it! I can have feelings, I have been through hell but that doesn't mean that I am emotion less, that I don't have feelings!" Shouted dream. I stare at him in shock.

"Dream you like me?"