Chapter 14

"Uhhhhhhh, ya? I guess? " He shuttered.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" I shouted. " Well you didn't say it either! " He spoke, I mean he had a point. "But then why are you breaking my family?" I asked as my eyes got glossy. "Y/n try to fucking understand, this land was ours! Your brother claimed it to be his! You can't side with him!" He shouted . This was a genuine answer that freak gave. I mean it was his at the first place, but what about us? "But, dream what will we do? Where will we go?" I spoke, I mean I can't be homeless .

"None of you need to go anywhere! Just get white flags, that's it! " He spoke and I looked at wilbur. "Will, are you gonna say something? I mean this is your country." I spoke as he snapped out of his day dream. "Fine, dream but you have to tell y/n the real story. " He spoke as dream nodded. "What story?" I asked. " The true story y/n. Let's all have a seat ya? " Asked dream as we all nodded and took a seat near the garden.

"So, this was never the same. There were not countries, but kingdoms. We all were in a kingdom at this right place. We all were like family, we had to take you down and let you go and train around because we needed more strong fighters. Phil was the king, well he still is the king. And yes, eret was acting, he never became the king. Yes, he did betray lmanburg but that was after we separated. We separated because a kingdom made rivalry between your family and us which includes me,punz,sapnap, george, Karl and purpled. " Dream finished his speech. And I sat there dumbfounded.

"Why do you want us to unite again dream? You betrayed us! You wanted to kill Phil by poisoning him!" Shouted wilbur. "You, what?" Asked both Tommy and tubbo. I guess they didn't know it like me. " "Dream, why did you want to kill our dad? "I asked. "I NEVER POISONED HIM! PHIL WAS LIKE MY BEST FRIEND! IT WAS SCHLATTT!" Roared dream. " Who? " I asked. "No i-this can-n-t be!" Spoke tubbo with his head in his hands. " I am sorry tubbo, but that's the truth. " Spoke Sapnap sighing. "How are you related to schlatt, tubbo?" I asked.

"He is my dad." He shuddered . " But Phil is your dad! "I spoke standing up. "No y/n, schlatt didn't treat tubbo perfectly so we took him in." Spoke tommy as hugged his best friend . "Why did you all hide this from me? I asked. "We wanted you to be safe." Spoke fundy. " But dream, why did you suddenly bring this up? " Asked niki. "Look at this everyone." He spoke as he showed us a letter. ........