𝟑𝟔 | YOLO

Chapter dedication: xx_Symphony_xx. Thank you for the sweet messages you sent to my dm. I appreciate💕

Song of the chapter: Hold on — Justin Bieber.

I need you to hold on. Heaven is a place not too far away.
—𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓑𝓲𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓻

Cloudless sky.

Dry air.

Early morning humidity.

They were all signs of the climatic conditions as we are fast approaching towards the end of the year. And I for one, was glad that this year was going to end in a worthwhile note at least.

To be honest, this year has been such a whole rollercoaster ride filled with ups and downs. I cannot begin to think of how my life changed drastically or should I say, how it always had an issue here and there?

...

CIGs Welfare team!

>>𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧, 𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙈𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙇𝘼, 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝘿𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝. 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙄𝙂𝙨.

...

I almost double over in laughter, as I scroll through my message inbox as the text from the school management pops up. But then, who am I to complain?

Looking at the bright side, I am not to allow anything to ruin my happiness this month and henceforth. My life isn't to be wasted on the vile things of life that doesn't matter.

"It's December! Twenty-four days to Christmas! Oh ohhh sing along with me dear people, cause Christmas holiday is coming so..." My room door thrusts open with such a force that I feared that it would have been pulled down already. I'm donned in my sleeping shorts and an oversized T-shirt and my unmade hair is neatly packed in my bonnet. So you can imagine how I look with my hairbrush clutched tightly in my right grip, as I sing horribly to the song I just made up.

"Come and get your fücking clothes out of the machine. I need to use it." Cheryl looks so disheveled and distrust that you would think she was just picked from the streets, or she made a grand escape from an asylum.

However, I hiss and pretend she isn't in existence at all, so I blatantly ignore her and even jump on my water bed to spite her more. Through the corner of my eyes, I can see she is trying so much not to walk over and smack me down with a heavy slap but she knows she can never do such with the leverage I have over her.

"Imbecile! You'll regret this I swear." She mutters despicabley and storms out of my room.

"Don't forget to close the door behind you bïtch!" I yell so that she can hear me and within seconds, my door bangs with a resonating sound as she exits my room. I snort and climb down from my bed and walk over to examine my door, checking if Cheryl dented it by any chance. Satisfied with my outcome, I grab my facewipe from the dressing table and use it to clean the handle of my door.