𝟏𝟓 | Game heat

shima_a BeautyYoungWriter_ This chapter is for both of you!! My greatest hypers of the week so far❤️

~Not edited!~

━━✥◈✥━━

Meeting with the disciplinary board of the school authority was well...hell of an experience. Witnesses and evidences were brought together for the appropriate actions to be carried out. And trust me I was freaked out during the trial. I did not hear the final judgement from the panel after they dismissed me.

Even though the girls did something terrible, I actually feel for Jade though. She does not deserve what punishment they give her cause Lizzy is blackmailing her. I have a soft spot for people even if they meant harm. So I would be quite sad if they get punished heavily because of me.

I am too soft I guess.

Monday passed...I did not see them.

Tuesday passed too..still, no news from anybody.

Then Wednesday...I got really fed up and after writing our second test paper for that day, I met the senior student prefect if he heard any news from the Disciplinary counsel.

And he was like; "You are not aware that the they have been expelled from CIGs?" My head pummelled heavily. But how? I am a nobody to be honest. Considering that Lizzy's father is the Deputy Governor of Lagos State. So how on earth did they just expel all of them without battling an eyelid? Something is honestly fishy in this equation and I promise to find out after my series of midterm CA tests and the Upcoming basketball game.

Students were more bothered with our ongoing CA test rather than the elimination of three girls. So it was quite sizzling to know that the Mighty CIGs can be peaceful all-week because of test.

"Pens up!" Sir Tamuno finally yells causing students to grumble. The man does not have chill at all. Today being Friday, we had only one paper and trust me, putting Chemistry today of all days is stressful and tiring. "I said pens up or should I say it in Latin?" The man yells rhetorically. Jerry mumbles, "Obviously sir." by my side. I quickly shoot him a glare to shut up or else he would enter trouble with Sir Tamuno our wicked and iron-fisted Physics teacher that is currently our invigilator. Students begrudgingly sumbit thier papers to Sir Tamuno, while some grumble on how hard the test was.

"When they tell students to study, they would be forming big boys and girls. If you like grumble from now till tomorrow. I, Sir Tamuno will not fall for your crocodile tears." He says as he finally grabs the last script from Chiamaka whislt storming out of our class as she continues to cry and beg him. I shake my head at the scenario.

Chiamaka is not a serious human being at all. In fact she is the best noisemaker and ranter I have ever known. She is among the Chigurls group. They are five girls under the group namely; Chiagozie the leader, Chimamanda, Chidinma, Chimdi and lastly Chiamaka herself. I wonder why on earth those girls are bearing all the Chi's and fortunately for themselves, they formed a group and became best friends.

Not my problem.

The automatic bell chimes at the hallway alerting us for Sports practice time. I love all Fridays honestly. We usually close on time and half of the day is spent on sports. I open my desk locker, to fish out my sports bag when I feel the familiar pull on my head.