𝟎𝟖 | Know you

Ay! Happy new month in advance🤗❤️

Y𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 -D𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐲

~Not edited!~

|ARAMIDE|

After the nurse discharges me from the school's sickbay, Jamal tactfully follows me to the entrance of the girl's changing room as I go in to change. And I tell you, it was awkward throughout! How do you talk to a person that ignored you on your first day of resumption? Or someone that frowns anytime you have a close contact with them? Or better still your celebrity crush?

Oh then. Welcome to Aramide's dilemma 101.

I can't still believe we're together in a place. No Kiki. No Jerry. No Jide. No other classmate.

I put away all disturbing thoughts as I swiftly changed. Still having the nausetic feeling that I almost died inside a pool.

I come out some minutes later still hoping Jamal would have abandoned me to my fate but boy am I dropdead wrong. He is standing awkwardly at the entrance of the girl's changing room with a clear unamused face. His back is casually reclined on the beige wall while his airpods are fixed on both ears. His hands shoved into his khaki shorts. When he notices me, he stands straight and runs his right hand over his hair awkwardly. None of us saying a word until he breaks the silence.

"So, coach Meyers came along while you where in." He says with a blank expression.

"Okay?" I say in an unsure tone still urging him to go on.

"He said the school has reached out to your parents." He adds as he taps his Vans clad feet on the tiled floor repeatedly.

Parents? I pray.

It is obvious Jamal has an importnat place to be regarding the way he taps his foot in an impatient manner. And I on the other hand, have never been in a situation with a guy like this. So I kept avoiding eye contact with him as I shuffle my legs nervously. The atmosphere of the place is already chocking me and the air becoming uncomfortable and suffocating to have Oxygen. Non of us moving or speaking. I think I'm the only one feeling the bad vibes in the air.

Okay Aramide just say something.
You've got this.

"Thanks for saving me. I really thought you hated me." I add the last statement quietly but who am I kidding? He heard me but he chooses not to act on it as he stares at me warily before beckoning on me to follow him to where his chauffeur was already waiting in the school's parking lot.