|𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴|

AUTHOR'S DESK: To every teenager and adult of both sexes all over the world, you are not alone in your struggle.

No matter what I do, my mind is always full of you..

"This girl! Shuu don't tell me you are still sleeping on that bed!" I heard the sharp scolding voice of my mother, outside my room. Her voice got clearer with every single stride she took towards my room.

Hanging upsidedown on my bed, my legs flailing aimlessly on the air, while the phone Ayo bought for me was on my right hand. In less than seconds, I quickly ended the texting section with him and shoved the button phone under my cranky bed.

She must not see it!

I remembered the stern warnings he ratted out the day he bought it for me.

And I knew in less than a heartbeat, she would enter my room. I don't know how I turned to Flash or Superman in a second, but I successfully hid it well and got up just in time as she opened my room door with a bang. I faked a yawn and stretched in an awkward manner sighting mother who had a slight frown on her face.

"Uh, hey mum!" I said in an over chirpy tone praying she would not notice my weird cover up. Thankfully, she sighed and rolled her eyes beckoning for me to come over. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and went over to her anyways. Immediately I got to her reach, she engulfed me in a bear hug as if she was just seeing me for the first time in many years.

Okay, that's a little bit unusual.

Honestly, I do not know what has come over her lately because she has been having annoying mood swings. The mother I know or at least knew, for the past fifteen years of my life always cherished and cared for me and my elder brother, Especially me. I don't know anything about my father and I am yet to know the story behind that. I can confidently say she has changed within the last one month.

She yells at me for no reason or do some unbefitting things. And if she's in a better mood, she goes all loveydovey on me like right now. I am quite sad my brother is not here to comfort me since he is currently studying in the university. Today is one of the days my mum is acting like her old self by hugging me when she comes back from work.

I miss this aspect of her.

Only God knows when her ugly side will rear itself again.