𝟐𝟒 | Stranger things

It's another interesting update guys and like before, be warned of this chapter. *Maturity is needed. Don't attack me in my dream tho😂❤

Dedicated to _iseoluwah_ she's a crazy being that has been on my neck all week and I love her for her boldness and open-mindedness.
Ise take kiss🤭😘😘

And, I'm afraid it'll hurt when I finally fall down.
'Cause the weight of my world's is in the palm of your hands now.
-𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝔂𝓮 𝓯𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝔃𝓴𝓲𝓭

♤♤♤

"You have to open your eyes sweetie. I'm not gon' take advantage of you in an intoxicating condition like this." My eyelids flutter open as his candy hot breath whooshes past my skin. My face morphs into sudden mortification at his words.

Wait...what?

I suddenly realise Tobias lips were not on mine. Instead, his lips brushed the corner of my lips lightly. As light as a feather's touch.

So he didn't kiss me?

You've got to be kidding me!

I groan out in frustration while his face holds an impassive look. He hesitantly removes his hand from inbetween my top - where I initially put his hand on my cleavage.

So he doesn't find me attractive right? That's it. I know.

I should have known someone like Tobias would feel disgusted by me. Come on, he is my senior in school and my friend's elder brother.

How pathetic can I get?

"Umm, it's fine really." I mumble, feeling dejected while my whole body is literally on fire - the urge to be touched badly. His hands cradle my face as he strokes my cheek gently and I almost melt under his touch but the overwhelming and immense feeling of guilt, that I might do something I would regret for life, manoeuvres in.

So you finally got your senses huh?

My brain retorts in sheer mockery. I mentally cringe at what I have turned to - just in a couple of an hour I am already throwing myself at a guy.

"I want to pee so can you please-umm..like, excuse me?" I wade off his hands from my face though I am craving for it TERRIBLY. His honey eyes sparkles under the blue neon lights that streams On the dancefloor. I gulp audibly and avert my weary eyes from his burning gaze.

Tobias is the perfect definition of honey, fireworks, candy and fantasy island. The combination sounds crazy to a normal human bieng ‐ but then, that is how I can view him in my mind perfectly.

He gives off this mysterious aura of bubbly humor and ballistic energy. To top it all, he speaks in riddles and proverbs. He is infact, a perfect definition of enigma in conundrum. I don't think I can ever understand him. Ever.

"Are you okay?" His words jolts me from my sinful reverie, causing me to nod somberly at his question.

"I just want to use the bathroom. Excuse me..." I trail off and shuffle my feet awkwardly. Even without meeting his gaze, I know his honey lited eyes are boring holes into my body and that alone causes goosebumps to rise in my pores. His hands that are hanging lazily on my face, slowly makes their way down to my arms and he gives them a gentle squeeze before releasing me.