𝟏𝟏 | Offshore party

Y'all shouldn't be confused. I'll explain everything in my next update which is soon🤗

~Not edited!~

|JAMAL|

"So, in all you've said, you mean there's a party at Offshore tomorrow?"

"Dudeee! you've got to be kidding me right now!" Sesan yells over the phone call. I can imagine the way his face would be right now, hard worry lines marred on his forehead while his lips would be set in a hard line. I chuckled, obviously enjoying the way I'm frustrating my manager.

He deserves it.

"Oya chill first. So who's the host of this party again?" I ask with a pretentious tone deliberately driving Sesan over the edge of frustration. I was in the middle of striping off my Friday sports wear in the comfort of my bedroom, when a call came through from my manager that we had an impromptu performance tomorrow at Offshore.

Sesan knows by now how much we the boys--especially me, hates sudden and unplanned events. So in order to piss Sesan off, I deemed it fit to ask him the same set of questions over and over again.

Call me stupid, I don't care.

"You know what? Suit yourself." Sesan mumbles as he abruptly ends the call. I drop my phone on my golden nightstand with a 'thud' and fall on on my extravagant waterbed with a thousand thoughts running through my mind.

Sesan is pissed. Checked.

Sesan yelled. Mission accomplished.

I am about to pick up my customised Triple-J towel that layed lazily on the other side of my bed, when my IPhone beeped. Once. Twice. Thrice. Again, Again and again. Rolling my eyes, I don't need a prophet to tell me that the multiple messages will be from my manager. True to my thoughts, it is him.

Typical Sesan.

6 unread messages from Sesan

You have luck I'm in a good mood today. Let me just be going straight to the point.

The host of the party is a northern royal prince, Kamil Isah. His parents are bloody rich and he lives at the Chelsea city of Offshore.