taemin

Taemin was having a good day today. He was really productive in the studio and in the practice rooms making himself more successful today then he had been for the last few weeks. And he owed it all to you, his sweet loving girlfriend who sent him teasing photos and messages all day long.

He had the pleasure of you teasing him non stop since this morning since you had the day off and you knew that it was eating him alive to not be able to drop everything and come home to you. It didn't matter what it was, but you didn't hold anything back. A photo, a racy text and quick audio file of your moans. You knew it would leave Taemin squirming at work and you did it all with a giant smile.

And although you did it all with evil intentions, it helped Tae finish all of his work quicker and made him more focused and dedicated to his work. Working away the images and sounds of you was the only way that he could get his erection to disappear without having to excuse himself to a private bathroom. And standing up in the room full of people in the crowded and cozy booth of the studio would be like a personal advertisement of his excitement to everyone that they couldn't miss.

But now that he was home after his long day, he was content and no longer felt the need to punish you all the ways that he had imagined in his head. He was too tired for that anyways, and all he wanted was the meal that you had made for dinner.

He made it home in perfect time for the food to get done and quickly ran to the bedroom to change into some sweats and a shirt. He came out and found the hot food plated and ready for him to eat. He sat down at the table and immediately began to shovel his food in his mouth.

You chuckled at his enthusiasm for the meal and his inability to care for the burn of the piping hot food. He just sucked in cool air in-between each bite of food and swallowed the contents. He hadn't even said hello to you when he got home, not that you mind.

"How was your day?" you asked rubbing his calf with your foot

Taemin just nodded his head as he continued to eat his food, and a part of you was a little angry. Was he really not affected by what you had done today? It would at least explain why he hadn't touched or said anything to you yet.

You pushed the thoughts from your head and decided to try out your new plan of teasing him now for as long as possible. You smiled and ran your foot up and down the length of his shin. But again he had no response. You silently pouted to yourself and stuck a fork in your food.

You had no idea that you really had quite the effect on him already. Taemin hadn't vocally said anything to you about your light teasing underneath the table but he could feel the resurfacing tent in his pants start to slowly rise again. Your touch always did that to him though. He couldn't help himself when you began to touch him, knowing that most of the time when you became touchy it meant that you wanted one thing. And he was more than happy to give it to you at any time of the day, all you had to do was ask.

Except this time Taemin wanted to keep it to himself. He didn't want you to know that you had gotten what you wanted just yet.

You had your fun teasing him earlier, now it was his turn to tease you.

He watched with a clear expression as you put on an extra sweet face and tried your best to get something out of him under Neath the table. He wasn't going to let you know that he was actually enjoying it anytime soon.

The small width of the table meant that it would be easy for you put your legs all the way in this lap and comfortably tease him under the table without having to stretch your limbs an uncomfortable distance. You let your foot rest on the chair in between his parted legs just between his thighs and made sure to brush up against them as you placed it there.