Gyu

There were times when you would stay home with your significant other during your days off. But this time you thought it would be nice to go somewhere, take him somewhere you haven't been together yet. Walking hand-in-hand with your boyfriend, you stepped foot into one of your favorite vintage clothing shops.

"Oh okay, so this is where you spend majority of your days off, huh." Beomgyu was amused, eyes darting around the shop that had a mixture of clothing and accessories.

"Go find some stuff you wanna try on, then we'll try them together."

At first, he roamed around finding random accessories, a pair of red star-shaped shades and a cute bear hat, before taking them off and putting it on you to try. Giggles from the both of you erupted from one corner of the shop, taking whacky photos of yourself in front of the mirror. Beomgyu on the other hand, couldn't stop himself from admiring the way you were in your element, knowing that this is what you do to pass time and just have that little bit of fun.

He loved the way you looked so happy, stress free from work. As you took more photos with different pairs of shades, you stopped as his arms circled your waist, appearing from behind and leaning his chin on your shoulder. You thought it was adorable. You knew Beomgyu was sometimes hesitant to show any signs of affection in public, but this was refreshing.

He nuzzled into the crook of your neck, his breath tickled you before laying gentle kisses on your weak spots at your nape, giggling against your skin as you squirmed in his hold, attracting other customers' attention. "Gyu, stop- people are looking." You escaped from his hold, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. There was something about you being flustered in public that made him want to continue doing just that.

Letting go of your hand, you watched him pick up random accessories, slinging clothes over his forearm letting it pile until you did the same and met in the changing rooms. You were able to find a changing cubicle large enough for the both of you, staring at the mirror while you tried on a few cute tops while he did the same.

After trying on a few items, and questioning some of Beomgyu's choices, you decided it was time to try on the cute paired outfit that screamed vintage to you. You had your back turned to Beomgyu while he watched you in your laced undergarments, admiring your figure and licking his bottom lip. Almost on impulse his hands held your hips, swiftly turning you around to face him with a small yelp that escaped your lips.

You were taken aback for a second once he pulled your body closer to his, your chest flush against his warm bare chest, he was only in his straight-legged denim jeans but even that was enough to make you blush. He leaned down to place his long awaited kisses across your collar bones, tracing from shoulder to shoulder, continuing his slow kisses up your neck and jawline until he attached his lips with yours.

You stumbled back from the intensity of the kiss, making Beomgyu smirk against your lips, "Jump," was all he had to whisper for you to oblige. He was quick to grip onto the underside of your thighs, wrapping your legs around his waist with your hands immediately finding their way to his lengthy locks.

Kisses with Beomgyu was never this intense and the fact that this is happening now, in a public changing room, was all it took to ignite that excitement within you. He pushed you up the wall while one of his hands trailed up to your waist, lightly squeezing your skin that he deemed to be so delicate but he couldn't help himself. He just wanted to touch you everywhere at this rate.

His peachy scent filled your nose as he pushed his body further against you, if it was even possible, but you loved it. You were like candy to him, and he was like a little boy. He couldn't get enough of you. He managed to slip his tongue between your lips to meet yours, the sweet flavor of you that he had been holding back to taste since you reached the clothing shop.

"Beomgyu, you really couldn't wait 'til we left?" Your voice was hushed, suppressing a moan from slipping out, definitely not wanting other customers to know what you two were up to.

"We haven't eaten anything and I want my snack now," his voice was deep, he mischievously giggled against your lips. He found it entertaining, in a way, how hard you were trying to stop any lewd noises from leaving your mouth, the ones that he knew so well.

His lips left yours for a brief moment, feeling gentle butterfly kisses placed randomly across your neck. Your stomach fluttered due to your situation, who would've thought you'd be in this situation with your precious boyfriend in a public setting. You felt him alternate between the kisses dotting on your skin, occasionally nipping here and there until he managed to leave two visible hickeys on the left side of your neck.

Your whimpers turned into light, airy moans by his ear, gently tugging his hair. "Gyu- I need your lips on mine." It was inevitable for you to hold in these sinful sounds, having to ask Beomgyu to help you keep quiet. His kisses smacked back to back until you whimpered under his touch. It felt electric, like mini shocks against your skin wherever his fingers settled on your body.

He was only realizing how tight his jeans were becoming, straining his aching hard on, feeling it twitch from every heavenly sound that left your mouth. Attempting to relieve just a little bit of that sensation, his hips bucked against your core, apply just the right amount of pressure against your clothed core. You knew you had to halt this before this got out of hand, knowing Beomgyu, he gets into it too easily.

"Baby, not here," you gasped as he continued grinding his hardened shaft against you, but he knew you loved it from the way your eyes rolled back, it was definitely a sight for him to see. "Let's get out of here, and you can have me all to yourself then." He agreed with a defeated hum.

Your legs felt like jelly, and as much as you hated to stop there the sensitivity caught up to you as he let you down, trying to gain your balance with your palm flat against the wall. You managed to put on the dress, staring at the pretty baby pink material with strawberry decals scattered all over the torso and down length of it, you admired the way the puffed sleeves and the bottom of the dress had the same soft chiffon mesh material, satisfying your cottagecore-esque style.

Turning around you watched Beomgyu button up a matching strawberry shirt, walking over to fix his collar. "Cute," you hummed, placing a chaste kiss on his lips before facing the mirror to look at your matching fits. Your phone in hand, another mirror selfie had to be taken, his hand resting on your waist, until you observed your reflection a little closer. "Babe, I swear, you could've placed those hickeys a little lower-"

"Nah, you look better like that. That way they know you're mine."

You sighed, "You're shameless." He drew the changing room curtains to the side, walking out with a loud obnoxious laugh.

Following him to the cashier, ready to pay for the clothes you were currently wearing, you missed your skin being touched by him until you spoke up. "Love, let's go on a picnic- you can have your snack then." You tugged on his sleeve, looking at him with soft eyes and a steady smile.

It was amusing to watch the corner of his lips curl up, fully knowing what you meant by that.

I LOVE THIS MANNNN <333