Namjoon🖤

It got like a Harry potters theme
So please tell me if u guys like it.💙💙

Hermione stood at the entrance of the house.

Her 5th year just ended, and she was on summer break, so she had free time. One day, as she was reading, she heard a tap on the window. She turned around to see an owl. She hastily opened up the window, and grabbed the letter from the owl's sharp claws. She slowly stroked the owl as she read the letter.

Dear Hermione,

Come to the Southside Manor on 31st Street for some fun on August 27.

Your Friend, Namjoon

She sighed as she thought about whether to go or not, so she just continued reading.

That was 3 days ago. Now, as she stood at the entrance of the house, a grin curled her lips. She started walking, glancing around at all the lights, hearing the booming music from her current location. She stood at the doorway, then hesitantly knocked. She waited. She pushed back her hair, trying to look as good as possible. Suddenly, the door opened.

Why, Hello Hermione," Namjoon said, grinning. "Heyyy," She said. "Aren't you excited?" Namjoon asked, still grinning. "Not yet. We'll see what this party has in store for me," Hermione said. "Well then step inside," Harry said, indicating the inside of the house in a gentlemanly fashion. She slowly walked inside, giving a quick glance at Namjoon and smiling. As she walked in, the music grew louder. Really Loud. She looked around briefly, seeing all the different people, dancing and having a good time. "Well, Looks Promising," she said. It was, but can she handle it? I mean, we all know Hermione isn't the extroverted type- she'd rather lay in her cozy bed, blankets pulled up to her neck, reading a book, fire crackling in the background. Can she handle the loud music, drinks, and whatever else is happening? She couldn't answer herself. Do I really know myself? Let's have fun, she said to herself. She didn't do nothing more but head over to the couch and sit down. What Am I doing? She said in her head. She glanced in all directions, and her eyes rested on this particular boy- He was about the same age as her, only a lot taller.