Sunghoon

"y/n" sunghoon yelled from the bathroom. "have you seen my tie?"

sunghoon had this weirdly cute habit of keeping his things here and there and forgetting about them. you shuffled the sheets in hopes of finding his lost tie and surprisingly, you found it. and just then, this idea clicks in your head.

"no! learn to be more careful with your things hoon" you yelled back and continued doing the sheets, hiding his tie in the closet.

he came out of the bathroom and looked suspiciously at you. "you know where it is, don't you?" he approached you and stood with his arms crossed across his chest.

"not at all" you spat. you were about to walk away, when he pulled your arm and dragged you closer to face himself, his gaze fixed at you. "you're lying. i can totally make out."

"okay whatever" you walked away and pulled out his tie from the closet. "but what will i get in return for your tie?" you smiled slyly, playing around with the precious thing he had been searching for almost half an hour.

sunghoon looked at you in shock for hot minute, before a mischievous smirk played on his lips and he pulled you closer to him. "really, y/n l/n? you're showing much bravery today... "

he just knows you so well. what can make your heart beat like crazy and head spin.

"hoon what-" before you could say, he leaned you on the nearest wall and intently stared down into your eyes, when his gaze fell on your lips and your head started spinning because of the little space left between you and him.

he slowly leaned in to close the tiny gap and cupped your cheeks, giving you the warmest of a feeling in your stomach. a million butterflies started fluttering in your chest when he softly took hold of both of your wrists and pinned them on the sides of your head. you saw him close his eyes, which made your cheeks flush even more.

he held your hand gripping on his tie and took it away from you, nuzzling his nose into yours before letting go. "got it."

"what was that-" you breathed out, struggling to catch your breath.

"your reward." he winked at you before walking out of the room, leaving you confused and blushing.

" he winked at you before walking out of the room, leaving you confused and blushing

tell me how im older than him by one month???? he so cuteeee uwuwuwuwu