mark nct

"fuck yeah, got him got him. there's one left though." mark calls out to one of the boys he was on a call with.

he'd been playing the game since you got to his, he'd told you the previous day that tomorrow you could have as much time with him as you had wanted but now it was clear he hadn't kept his word.

controller in hand, facing the opposite way, you felt sorry for yourself, at this point you were gonna have to get yourself off. he would kill you if you had done it so it wasn't the most ideal idea.

instead you decided to interrupt his game. climbing onto his thighs whilst he sat so concentrated on his game.

"one sec." he said to the boys on the mic, turning the thing off but continuing to play the game.

"what's up?" he asks suspecting of nothing, almost peeking his head around your body to see the screen behind you.

"you promised.." you whine to mark who didn't care in the slightest.

"ok but i'm on with the boys." he says before turning his mic back on and continuing with the game.

this was a kick to the stomach to say the least, and you didn't like it one bit.

being the brat you were you grind your ass slowly onto his thighs and his bulge, releasing a light moan from your mouth from the little friction you had been craving. instantly he muted his mic.

"fuck sake y/n, let me finish this round and i'll make you cum as many times as you wish. whore."

your stomach had butterflies. and your panties became more wet at the thought. he had never called you a whore before but you almost liked it.

you simply hum and get off his thighs chuffed with your achievements.

but you knew how long those games last. you weren't going to wait that long- so you switch off the console by the wall.

as the screen went black so did marks eyes. he simply turns round mouth desperate to curse you out.

"you really couldn't wait 5 minutes slut?"

with no answer but you trying to appear innocently whilst sat on the bed, he knew you couldn't.

"open your legs."

mark didn't have to tell you twice. they were open within a second.

"what was that all about? trying to embarass yourself infront of my friends. moaning wasn't smart y/n." he grasps your chin pulling it up so you'd be facing him in the eyes before he releases his grip, half disgusted.

"look what you've done, let's pick a safe word.. i don't plan on holding back"

"blanket." you pick the first object you see around you.

"okay good. one last thing. i'd hold onto something if i were you."

with nothing else said you quickly grab onto the bed frame as mark begins to unzip his pants revealing his cock from tight jeans, pumping his shaft a few times before lining himself up.

"i dont even have to mention the no underwear under your skirt... i'm not surprised.." mark smirks

Mark's eyes met yours and you begged him to enter you with desperation in your eyes.. in which he did, slowly he thrusted in causing you to let out a moan of relief

he was thrusting inside of you slowly- not being too harsh as he did not want to hurt you but then his movements worked effortlessly causing your body to rock with every go.

you lasted but a few minutes, quivering under his touch as you edged closer.

"please-"

"no." mark responded cutting you off immediately, "you embarrass me- now i embarrass you."

mark continued to fuck you relentlessly, adding his thumb on your clit just to get you closer and closer to releasing yet every time you even got near he removed any sort of touch. he must've been on his third, yet you had not one orgasm.

at his fourth he removed himself, pulling up his pants and leaving you on the bed.

"like i said y/n, let me finish this round and i'll make you cum as many times as you wish.. but obviously you never did let me finish the round"

fucking hell mate😭😭