Jung Hoseok.

You always preferred bars over clubs when it came to going out on a Saturday night. The music was quieter, allowing you to actually hear people closest to you. Plus, the drinks far were cheaper.

"Don't go anywhere," Chan, your blind date, teased while his hand briefly ran up and down the top of your thigh, "I'll only be a minute."

A small chuckle slipped past your lips, "I guess you'll just have to wait and see if I'm still here when you get back."

You attempted to flirt back with the man, shooting him a wink that made you internally cringe. A charmed smile pulled up on his lips, revealing rows of pearly white teeth. Then he left without saying another word, leaving you to mindlessly people-watch until he returns.

"Well," an eerily familiar voice suddenly piped up behind you, "Would you look at who it is."

It couldn't be, you thought, what were the chances? Every muscle in your body felt as if it had shut down, leaving you utterly frozen on the bar stool. A shiver ran screaming down your spine, initiating a flood of goosebumps to flow throughout your body.

"What? Do I not get a hello, sweetheart?"

It felt like you travelled back in time; back to when you couldn't remember how to form even the simplest of sentences.

"I was under the impression that you weren't able to make it out tonight, yet here you are. Out with another man."

He was toying with you, you knew that. You could feel the smirk which tugged at his lips at your stunned figure. You were like a nervous little Bambi caught in his headlights.

"Hoseok-"

You desperately wanted to defend yourself, to stand up to him, but he made you feel so small. So insignificant. You watched through the reflection of your glass as Hoseok leaned down until his lips found their way to your ear; his voice cutting off your pitiful start at an explanation.

"What excuse was it this time, again? You're mom was ill? You had a headache? Your boss called you into work? I've lost track since it's so hard to stay updated on your bullshit."

His last sentence was spoken with such venomous distaste, making you believe you were actually burned by his tone.

"I swear, it's like you love watching people get hurt. Isn't that why you do stupid shit like this, babygirl?"

Your head immediately whirled around to look at him over your shoulder. Panic beginning to swell inside your chest.

"Hoseok, don't. Please, don't hurt him."

His tongue popped out, slowly trailing itself along his bottom lip. The infamous smirk - which is nearly always plastered on his face - grew at your begging. He seemed to ignore your plea, his eyes shifting his attention away from you to somewhere in the crowd.

"Would you look at that," his lips grazed across your ear as he whispered once again in your ear, "He's on his way back. I wonder if he can make it over here before my men get ahold of him."

As if a light has been switched on inside your head, you could now see what you were oblivious to earlier. You noticed each one of Hoseok's lackies that hid themselves amongst the crowd. In a fit of alarm, you tried to stand up off the stool, only to have a hand clamp down onto your shoulder, roughly pushing you back down.

"Ah-ah, I don't think so. It wouldn't be a very fun game if I had you running to save him, now would it?"

"This isn't funny, Hoseok. Just .. I'll do anything if you promise not to hurt him," you tried to bargain as your chest lightly heaved up and down.

"Anything, hm? That's a tempting offer, sweetheart," he ponded for a moment, tauntingly tapping his chin, "But if you're willing to do anything then .. I want you to kiss me. Right now."

You body jumped off the stool in surprise at his words, but this time he didn't force you back down. Instead his eyes roamed your figure, taking you in as if you were his most prized possession.

"K-Kiss you," you couldn't help to question what he uttered.

His fingers found their way under your chin, tilting your head up into your eyes stared directly into his.

"Mhm, right now."

You glanced over your shoulder in the direction of Chan; your heart sinking when you noticed how happily he seemed to saunter your way. Nevertheless, you turned back to the smug man in front of you, cautiously cupping his cheek. Your heels lifted off the ground as you went onto your tiptoes, trying to be somewhat around the same height as him.

Soon after, your lips collided with his, your eyes fluttering shut. It didn't take Hoseok long to start perfectly molding his lips with yours, ultimately enjoying the situation unfolding around him. However, his eyes remained open, making direct eye-contact with Chan half-way across the bar.

You felt his arm snake around your waist, pulling you in until your abdomen was pressed firmly against his. His tongue grazed across your bottom lip, subtly asking for permission to deepen the already passionate kiss; to which you rejected. In return, his teeth bit down at the flesh, delight pooling in his chest when your muffled whimper could be heard.

"Y/n," Chan's disheartened voice suddenly rang through your ears.

You instantly pulled away from the kiss, whirling around to face your now humiliated date.

"Chan, I-"

"Now that you know who she belongs to," Hoseok's satisfied voice interrupted, "I'll graciously let you two continue your little date."