field trip (2/3)

Chapter 14

Both saiki and kaidou sat in their seats at the bus right after nendou.
Saiki looked at his right, only to be greeted by a very, very happy kaidou.
They then speaked telepathically.
"hey kaidou" saiki started off.
"oh kusuo! What do you need?"
"about that, why are you excited?
"um can't you read my mind?"
Saiki then starts thinking about that again, before kaidou broke the "silence".
"but anyways! It's because i learned some words the locals used here and i wanted to show it off!"
"o-oh, you don't need to show it off right?"
"... You're right. I could probably embarrass myself. But- oh wow! Look at the ocean."
As kaidou said that, saiki looked into the window, onto the sea.
"it's beautiful."

After a long ride. They arrived at a food place, nothing out of the ordinary happened then.
After that, each groups of the field trip lead their own way.
"so... Where are we going?" teruhashi said as she puts on her best smile, hoping that saiki would want to do even one thing with her.
But that wouldn't happen, because saiki and kaidou have made their own plan.
Saiki telepathically said to kaidou.
"ready?"
"yup, I'll go ask right now"

"hey, teruhashi"
"oh yeah what do you need kaidou?"
"i want to go with saiki to look at some shops over there"
"what? How can saiki even go with this guy?" she thought, she then looked to saiki, only to be met by a look that clearly said,"you're wasting my time".
"o-oh! sure kaidou! Have fun!" she said that have fun with some sarcastic tone, hoping that kaidou would back up. He didn't.
"then, saiki let's go!"
As they walked away from the group, Nendou and Mera looked away at some stuff while even thought Chiyo's a bit dissapointed, she still managed to snap out of it and decided to distact herself.
The one who is hurt the most here is actually teruhashi.
"what's with their relationship?"
"how close are they now?"
"how can i figure this out?"
While all of that thought made her very distracted, saiki and kaidou are enjoying their time at a random cafe around, they're both eating coffee jelly, cleary enjoying it.

Saiki and kaidou got back into the group, then they all got back to the whole class's group of other students.
Then they all got to hotel reserved for the whole class.
Just as they as in the boys in the groups. Nendou, kaidou , and of course saiki.
Takahashi and his group's boys come in their room, saying
"get out of our way! Damn teruhashi is not in our group and now we're in the same room as you guys!"
They then acted bravely as though they planned something, and briefly left the room.
"are they planning on doing something?" kaidou asked.

They all went in and eat together for dinner, nothing much happened either, only a little bit of talking from the whole group.

After that kaidou has thought a plan,
He then tried to notify saiki to telepathically speak with him.
"what is it, shun?"
"do you want to take a bath in the open hot springs?"
Saiki thought about it for a second, he does feel kinda tired from all the thing that has happened today, but he doesn't wanna miss the chance to go with kaidou
"Sure, right now?"
"yeah right now!"
"Then.. let's go"
They then leave the others and went to the hot springs together, just the two of them.
They briefly get in, washed their body and went in the water.
"phew! This water feels nice! Do you like it too sh-"
Just as he was about to say saiki's last name, saiki quickly closed kaidou's mouth, then kaidou scanned around, and find that the three, takahashi and his friends, we're setting up a tool to peek in the woman's side.
Kaidou quickly realized this too and asked saiki,
"What a pervert,saiki! Can't you do anything about that?"
While he said that, nendou got in the water, even saiki didn't notice that nendou were there, he then had an idea.
"hey saiki how did nendou get in without us knowing?"
"i don't know, but moreover i know how to make them regret their act.
Saiki then started to spin their tool's high lens to nendou.
They all got surpised when what they're seeing isn't teruhashi, or any other girls in the matter, but nendou!
They all screamed in shock
"what was that thing?" nendou asked to them.
"what's with these binoculars?!?"
They then stopped blabbering when they saw... Or rather witnessed, something that can make them traumatized, nendou didn't had a towel on his waist...
In the end, they didn't mess with any anybody in saiki's team.

"phew i had fun in there! What about you kuu?" he said, already knowing that nobody else was there.
"my body felt a little better, but im still tired."
"oh YEAH! You didn't have any rest since then! You should probably rest now!"
"thanks shu-" saiki then heard someone's mind, and he knows immediately know who it is, teruhashi.
Both she and chiyo are planning on asking them on playing a game of uno.
Knowing this, saiki unknowingly teleported both him and kaidou out of the hotel.
"wait kusuo, what are you doing teleporting us out here? What if somebody saw??"
"sorry, i acted out of my senses."
"it's fine, but what really happened?"
"teruhashi and chiyo."
"they're planning on something?" kaidou asked softly.
"mhm, but I'll teleport us back t-"
"no, no you don't need to."
"huh?"
"you can rest... In this beach bench then!" kaidou said with a sparkling eye.
"don't worry! I'll keep a watch, just sit there and rest!"
"heh, im fine but thanks. I'll just sit here, im not gonna sleep"
"Sure!, I'll just... Sit here"
"...okay"
Kaidou then sat in the seat beside Saiki, saiki looks over to kaidou, then to night sky. Saiki slowly closes his eyes, preparing to sleep.

Kaidou slowly touched saiki's shoulder, that took him by suprise.
"...Kaidou?"
"Saiki! It's not good if you sleep here! Can you check if Teruhashi and Chiyo are still near?"
"...they are sleeping in their room, they probably gave up" saiki said.
"Then let's go to our room! You can sleep there"
"Sure"
They both then went into their room and fell asleep.

"..."
Teruhashi woke up from her sleep, and decided to take a stroll on the beach.
She calmly thought about every thing that has happened so far, the fact that she can't enjoy her time here with saiki saddened her.
"Saiki... Who is Kaidou to you?"

Hey! Im back 🥺
I know this chapter doesn't make sense at all since it's been in my draft for like, a long time.
I'll try and continue this fanfic, at least until the end.
I got quite the problem on uploading this part too lol