date (2)

Chapter 8

After walking in the city for a while, we finally arrived.

"Cafe mami" is the name of this cafe.
"whoa! This cafe looks nice" kaidou said, suprised at how good the cafe looks.
"it's because i picked it" saiki said with all of his bravery.
"hehe you're the best!" kaidou said, making saiki blush a little.
"let's go in then" saiki said shortly after.
"okay!" he said excitedly.

They both entered only to be greeted by one of their classmates, mera.
"welcome to the mami cafe, what can i do for Y- wait, saiki? And... Kaidou?!" she sounded very suprised.
"m-mera san?!" kaidou is also suprised.
She immediately takes us to a seat. now that i looked around the cafe more, i can see that there is not a lot of people here.

"mera san! I didn't know you worked here!" kaidou said with a questioning tone.
"yes i do work here so i could eat since the last thing i ate was an expir-well more importanly! Why are you guys here? Are you guys on a date??" she asked that with a very, very smug voice.
"D-date?, we aren't dating!!" he tells that to mera with a bright red face.

"Just with your reaction and how saiki looks at you answered my question! You two are dating!" "argh! Saiki! Help me! "Saiki chuckled

"argh! Saiki! Help me! "
Saiki chuckled.
"ᴡᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ- but anyways! You two are good as a couple, but have anyone in our class know yet?"
"um no? I don't think so."kaidou said that with a very confused tone.
"well then, when will you tell them?"
"i don't think we'll do that.. Atleast for now"
"Why's that?" mera said, confused.
"uhm, i don't know if they'll accept my relationship with saiki" kaidou speak with a sad face.
"oh of course they will! Oh and by the way, im sorry for talking for too long but what do you guys wanna order?"
"i'd like-" saiki got cutted off by kaidou saying "we'd like two jumbo coffe jellys!"
Saiki is happy because kaidou knows what he'll pick, he's blushing a bit by that.
"anything else?" she asked.
"no, That's it"
"okay then! Two jumbo coffe jelly, coming right up!"
"thanks!"
Mera then leaves the two alone in their seats.
"hey, um thanks" saiki said that to kaidou with a very thankful tone.
"for what, hehe"
"don't make me say it"

After kaidou talked about the dark reunion's plan and stuff, their order arrived.
They started to eat their coffee jellys, leaving nothing behind.
"phew! That tasted great!"
"mhm" saiki answered.
After they're done eating they said bye to mera.

After they leave, saiki walked kaidou home.
They finally arrived in front of kaidou's house.
"awwhhh i just hoped that we can sleep together again today.." kaidou stated with his blushing face.
"don't be like that"
Saiki closened his face with kaidou's and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"well, I'll be going then" saiki said that to kaidou with a little sadness in his face, because of the fact that he also wanted to spent another night with kaidou

"ah kuu! well.. I love you! And bye!" that sentence silenced saiki, then after he processes what kaidou had just said to him, he blushes, badly.
"w-well, bye!" saiki then waved to kaidou then speed walked his way out of there.

"he's just so... Cute!" is the only thing that saiki thinked about his way home.