beach trip

Chapter 10

"Hey, pal! Let's go to the beach!" Nendou said immediately after Saiki's mom opened the door.
"K-kuu's friend?" said saiki's mother in shock.
"Kuu's friend has never been here before!" she said with admiration.
"Now! Is there anything you need?
"I wanted to ask him to go to the beach!"

"How nice it is!"Who was interested in coming? That's Troublesom-"Saiki got cut off by his mother

"How nice it is!"
Who was interested in coming? That's Troublesom-"
Saiki got cut off by his mother.
"Because your best friend went to all the trouble to come here, you need to come with him."

Eventually, Saiki was

Eventually, Saiki was... "Forced" to go to the beach with nendou.

Although he no longer cares since Kaidou goes with them as well.

They arrive and start dropping off their belongings and change into their bathing suits.
"hehe, you definitely can't swim, right?"
"ha-hah?! W-w-w-what are you talking about?!"

"hehe, you definitely can't swim, right?""ha-hah?! W-w-w-what are you talking about?!"

"eng- I c-can swim!" kaidou technically screamed at nendou.
Then Kaidou attempted to enter the water, just to slip and started... Drowning?
"Stupid." Saiki chuckled.
Then Hairo came and helped Kaidou.
"oh, hairo!" nendou said to hairo.
"oh, nendou! Saiki is here too!"
"what are you doing here?"
"I've volunteered as a lifeguard here".
Hairo then heard a man cry out for help and began running towards the water.
After that, nendou started looking around and began to flirt around with some girls, only to be chasing them later on.
Saiki goes into the ocean because he doesn't want anyone to thought as him and nendou as friends.
He got into the bottom of the water, even though it is not overly deep.

After all that, Nendou saw a girl who was drowning and began swimming up to her.
"kaidou! I'll help her! Hurry up and tell hairo-" nendou got cut off by kaidou
"come on quickly!" he tells to nendou
"oh, so you can swim?"
"a-"

"kaidou! I'll help her! Hurry up and tell hairo-" nendou got cut off by kaidou"come on quickly!" he tells to nendou"oh, so you can swim?""a-"

As nendou tried to grab kaidou, he looked back at the drowning girl.
"kaidou!! I'll help you later!" he didn't panic because he didn't think that part of the beach was deep enough.

As saiki was looking up at the surface, he saw someone going down to the ocean.
"k- kaidou??" he panicked and immediately goes to him and made an air bubble for kaidou.
He then saw nendou swimming up to a drowning girl.
"good grief."

After a while, kaidou woke up, still below the ocean.
As he looks up, he started panicking.
"w-w-w-w-what?!?! H-how? Wh-"
Saiki cutted off kaidou.
"Please calm down, let me expl-"
"saiki?!?!?! Wh-how does this-?"
"calm down and let me explain!"

Saiki started to explain his powers to kaidou, while on the surface nendou successfully goes back to the beach with both the drowning girl and hairo in his hand.
"oh no! Kaidou!!!"

"oh...", kaidou cut saiki's explanation
"if you think my power is-"
"that's so cool!"
"huh? you're fine with it?"
"of course! That's so cool! Why would that be anything else?"
"But wait... Doesn't this mean that you've read my mind all this time?!"
"h-huh?" "Now that I think about it... Why haven't I heard anything from kaidou's mind?"
Saiki then tried harder, after a while he can finally hear kaidou's mind.
"can you hear me?? Heeey saikiii"
"yeah, I can"
"That's so cool!"
But saiki is still confused.
"why can't I hear kaidou's mind automatically?", he started thinking about it more before suddenly, he heard someone calling for kaidou's name from the surface.
"KAIDOU!!! where are youuuuu!!!!"
In his mind, saiki started thinking "oh, nendou is searching for kaidou."
"kaidou can you act as if you're drowning?"
"oh um, yeah"
"then take your breath and pop your bubble."
"Okay!"
"then I'll be going up to the beach first, I'll explain more when we're back."
"sure!"

Later nendou founded kaidou, acting as if he's drowning, and helped him back to the beach.
After that kaidou said "thanks nendou" to nendou.
The drowning girl also thanked nendou.

After all that, they all go home.
But of course, kaidou stayed at saiki's house to hear the rest of Saiki's explanation.

Heeeeyyyyy it's me again, ichae :D
This chapter took a lot more time from me than what I expected :(
And there's a LOT like im not kidding, mistakes here.
Maybe because I'm confused about how to continue this one :6

oh and one more thing, there's a lot of point of view mistakes here. I've tried to fix most of them. Like from"my" to saiki since we're looking at this story from a 3rd person point of view.
Again, sorry!