field trip (1/3)

Chapter 13

Saiki's whole class is planning to go to okinawa as the destination of their field trip. And of course, he's fine with it since kaidou is going as well.
But the problem here is with the girls side, they're planning to have the same team as saiki. And of course saiki would know without doing anything to stop it, their plan would work, Because god really like teruhashi.
Hairo approaches saiki to discuss about his group.
When hairo said that the last two who don't have a group are nendou and kaidou, he of course smiled.
The fact that kaidou is in his team makes him happy, but of course hairo found saiki smiling a bit weird.
"saiki? Why are you smiling?"
"nothing" he said quickly
"ᴡᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ʜɪᴍ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ- , but okay."
After hairo left, saiki saw both chiyo and teruhashi in the class door, peeking at him.
He immediately looks the other way so they'll not notice him looking at them. He immediately started listening to their plans in their minds.

Then afterwards, chiyo searched for kaidou to ask if they could join their group, but she couldn't find him anywhere in class.
And when teruhashi tried to speak to nendou, all of her fans blocked her because they're asking teruhashi to be on their team.
In the end of that ruckus of teruhashi's fan, hairo decided to had a lottery for the groups.
And of course, when she took the lottery, she immediately got her hand on saiki's group. He of course changed it to takahashi's team.
Another group of girls got saiki's group, but they don't want it.
So the smart teruhashi of course took this chance and ask to swap their groups.
No one in the class can say no to teruhashi so she almost won, almost.
They just got informed that mera couldn't join because in her work they couldn't get enough bluefin tuna,
So the whole class now has to have 5 groups with 7 members.

In his house, just when he's telling his parents about the field trip. They heard a knock on the door.
It's teruhashi's brother, makoto teruhashi.
He's rambling on about how saiki's a pervert and is taking the chance to do some nasty stuff to his sister (not that any of this is true.)
He then left while still rambling about his stuff.
Before saiki entered his house, he saw mera, still working.
She's sad because she couldn't join the field trip.
And also at the same time, saiki has his defeat.
He decided to help mera, and so she's now in.

They're now in the airport, with some bad news.
The plane's flight is postponed because of a cyclone.
Everyone's dissapointed although 10 minutes ago they're all excited.

"this is the peak of despair" as saiki thought of that, he looked around seeing everyone dissapointed

But after seeing kaidou's face, saiki got upset.
Seeing kaidou that dissapointed, he walks up to kaidou and said, "hey i wanna talk to you about something, come to that corner."

He walks up to the corner where saiki is waiting.
"what do you wanna talk to me about, kuu?"
"are you dissapointed that the flight is postponed?"
"of course! We can't have a field trip together.." as he said that, saiki's face Lighten.
"well you can wait over here, I'll do something."
Saiki walks to the teacher to ask to go to the toilet.
"..what is he gonna do?"