hanging out

Chapter 5

After the 'accident" that happened in the locker room, saiki and kaidou are walking to kaidou's house.

"hey you know saiki? That----------" kaidou are talking about his dark reunion stuff while saiki is just admiring kaidou's cute face.
"um saiki? Hellooo, earth to saiki"
Kaidou said, confused because saiki is just looking at him.

"um saiki? Hellooo, earth to saiki"Kaidou said, confused because saiki is just looking at him

"wait is he blushing? While looking at me?" kaidou's thought made saiki snap out of it.
He immediately looked away with a more redder face.

They finally arrived.
Just after kaidou opened the door,
Both him and saiki were welcomed by kaidou's mother.
"hey kaidou-oh hey! Are you kaidou's friend?"she said with a high mannered tone.
Saiki just nodded.
"well then! What are you people waiting for? Come in!" she said while opening the door even more.
We entered the house then immediately goes upstair to kaidou's room.
"hey saiki, what kind of games do you wanna play?" kaidou asked to saiki.
"anything is fine" saiki said telepathicly while he's looking away.

After that,saiki and kaidou both played up until the evening.

"hey saiki let's play that one after this one oka- whoa! It's already this late? Do you want to go home?" kaidou asked with a still, suprised tone.
Saiki just shakes his head.
Kaidou, with a very, very happy face screamed "yay!"
"well I'll tell my mom that you will be staying over for the night!" kaidou screamed
"and go tell yours you'll be staying, okay?" he said that while running downstairs to find his mother.
"Good grief.." saiki said with a little blush in his face.

Later in the night.
Hey saiki, what movies do you want to watch?" he asked.
"anything at all"
"okay then! let's what -------!"

"mhm what time is it?" saiki thought after waking up.
"looks like i fell asleep huh"
Just as he was about to move he felt something heavy.
It was kaidou sleeping his head in saiki's lap.
After seeing that he blushes so hard that his whole face looks like a tomato.
"hngg, why does.. He look so cute like this?" at this rate saiki's mind was about to blow up.
"look at his fluffy hair"
"what a cute face"
"his expression is so... Tempting!"
"maybe just a little touch?" as he thought of that he starts to play kaidou's hair like it's a cotton candy.
"how could it be this fluffy?" saiki think that kaidou would be mad at what he will do, but he decides to do it anyway.
After closing his face to kaidou's, saiki kissed kaidou's cheek.

Unfortunately yet fortunately at the same time, kaidou was awake the whole time.

After that kiss kaidou's face got so red he can get caught if he can't hold the blushing.

After that kiss as well, saiki fell asleep again with kaidou's head still in his lap.

After saiki slept for a while, kaidou started to move.
Looking at saiki's face, shooting every pose he could possibly do with his phone, and playing with saiki's pink hair.
And the final act, as for revenge.
He closed his eyes, and kissed saiki in the lips.

At the same time, saiki wakes up from the force, only to feel kaidou's soft lips pushing against his.
And yet he didn't panic.
He returned the kiss, kaidou is so suprised but he managed to continue his kiss with saiki. After they're out of breath, they pulled their kiss and started to breathe heavily.

"s-saiki! You're awake!

"..." as saiki's face blushes wildly, in the heat of the moment, saiki said without his telepathic ability,

Kaidou,will you be my boyfriend?

Hiiii it's me ichae, again :3 sorry for the cliffhanger tho many of you won't be affected because I'll be uploading the next chapter anyways :3

Oh and this chapter is so cringey like, that cringey. I just wanna delete it omg 😳😱😌😫