sleepover (1)

Chapter 11

They arrived at saiki's door, saiki without hesitation teleported them both into the house since kaidou already knows about his... Um, powers.

"whoa! Even if I know you had powers... This is still amazing!" kaidou said, his face looks like he had just seen a shooting star.
"well... Thanks. Let's go in then"
"Okay!"

"kuu? How's the beach- oh? Are you kuu's friend?" saiki's mom asked at kaidou.
"oh! Uhm..."
"he's my boyfriend"
"Agh! Ku- I mean saiki!

""he's my boyfriend""Agh! Ku- I mean saiki!

"kuu... Has a boyfriend?" she said in a questioning tone.
"oh my! Kuu has a boyfriend!"
She sounded as if she got the best news of her life.
"you need to tell me how you two met! Come with me I'll make some tea!"
Saiki's mom proceeds to pull kaidou away from saiki's side.
Saiki decided that since he had extra time, waiting for kaidou and his mom talking, he'd rather clean his room, even though that would that seconds with his powers.

"um. I'm back" as kaidou said that while walking back from the kitchen table, still with a flustered face.
"he's such a good and sweet boy! You must take good care of him, okay? Promise me" she sounded murderous as she said that last word.
"s-sure"
"well then! Um kaidou? Will you stay here or will you go home?" saiki's mom asked.
"well... I wouldn't mind staying over here with saiki" he said, still flustered.
"aww! How sweet! well then! Why don't you kids go upstairs and- oh  before that, you guys should take a shower!"
"yes, mom" as saiki said, followed by a "yes Ms.saiki."

Both saiki and kaidou took turns in the shower. And after that, they both went upstairs to saiki's room.
They entered as saiki said,
"so.. What do you want to do?"
"do you have any movies?"
"yes, I have the ----------------------"
"great! I haven't watched that yet! Have you?" he asked with a puppy eye.
"me too."
"then let's watch it together!"
They ended up watching that movie the whole night.

The movie was almost done, when suddenly saiki felt something hitting his shoulder.
He looks to his side, only to see a sleeping kaidou, tilting his head on saiki's shoulder.
He almost panicked but managed to calm himself down.
He smiled, then carried kaidou to his bed.
Saiki turned off his tv with the film they were watching, puts himself to bed beside kaidou, covers both his and kaidou's feet with his blanket, and fell alseep.