school

Chapter 3

After the thought of saiki calling him cute, kaidou blushed like an idiot.
And the thought that kaidou blushed from him saying kaidou is cute made saiki blushed too even though nobody notices.

Later on,they reached school 3 minutes before the first class.

The class went normally, until lunchtime of course.

The bell rings
"ooh lunch! I wonder what mom gave to me!, and who will i eat with? Because neither nendou or teruhashi are here"
He mutters while looking around class.
Saiki got a liiitle bit excited once kaidou looked at him with his cute and confused face.
After kaidou looked at saiki, he aproaches saiki's seat.

Saiki got a bit of blush in his face because of how kaidou walked up to him

"uh saiki? Why is your face red? Do you have a fever? " kaidou said with a worrying tone.
Saiki got even more flustered because of that but he managed to hold it"
Saiki looked away and said "no",he answered with no emotion.
"oh well okay. Well uh, do you wanna have lunch with me?" kaidou said with a smile.
"um sure" he said while looking at the outside holding his feelings together.
"okay then let's go!" kaidou answered with a very big smile.
Saiki blushed more and kaidou noticed, but he didn't said anything about it.

Heyyy ichae again,
I don't have anything to say so umm bye :5