kaidou's secret base (1)

Chapter 9

[This is referencing to episode 5 of season 1]

It is already the end of the class.
Saiki immediately stands up and exits the class room.
Why?, some people ask.
It is because in the afternoon at 5 to be exact, there is a tv show that saiki really don't want to miss.
It is called "specializer!".

After the thrill of thinking of what today's episode will be covering about, saiki sensed kaidou who thinked about showing saiki his "secret base" in a  abandoned building.
He felt a bit guilty for dodging kaidou, but he brushed it off since he's really determined to watch that show.
Then he dodged hairo, who is thankful of saiki and wanted to ask him to the gym. {LOL}
then he sensed teruhashi,
"i can't seem to find saiki... not that i cared about him, but teacher wanted me to give this paperwork, hmm it seems fun to see him suprised, if i asked him for a drink when i give it to him! Now i'll state that im not an illusion to him!" teruhashi thought.
"good grief" what a long speech, saiki said quietly while sneaking away from there.
After walking for a while, saiki got suprised from nendou appearing out of nowhere and teleported to the bathroom.
Saiki decided to wait for 30 minutes since he thinked that they'll be gone after that.
boy was he wrong.
He got hairo waiting for him in the front gates, teruhashi who asked takahashi for help,
"how isn't he expeled for breaking 4 windows in the school?" saiki questioned.
Out of that there is also kaidou who waited inside the shoe locker.
"im gonna suprise saiki!" is what kaidou was thinking.
Saiki rethink of his decision to dodge kaidou but he's still determined to watch the episode.

Saiki finally uses one of his powers,
"invisibility", even though this power had some limitation like how he can't be touch or the effect will dissapear, though saiki don't mind that.

With that power, saiki goes down the stair and dodged takahashi, and dodged teruhashi who is waiting in the locker areas.
He also managed to dodge hairo.
"a success" he said out loud.
He got into an alley and tried to teleport home when he suddenly thought of kaidou.
"what if he's waiting for me until the night? That's not possible... Right? I feel bad." saiki thinked of that as he goes back to the school, right before passing the locker where kaidou is hiding, and just passed there normally.
"boo!" kaidou jumped out of the locker, trying to be as scary as possible.
Saiki acted suprise.
"he he sorry! Sorry! Im just tempted but saiki, Are you free after this? I have founded a cool abandoned building and made a secret base out of it! Do you wanna go there with me?" he asked with a practically sparkling eyes.
"sure" saiki answered with a smile.

Kaidou lead saiki's way onto the building, they had so much fun.
By in "they", it's fun for kaidou because he can hang out with saiki, and it's fun for saiki because, well the same reason.
After the sun goes out, saiki offered kaidou to walk him home, and of course kaidou agreed.
"whew! Wasn't that fun saiki?" kaidou asked.
"mhm" saiki hummed.
"hey saiki, fist bump!"
"oh- okay"
They fist bumped.

"w-well then! Let's go!" kaidou wispered as he was flustered

"but first you need to brush off that blush of yours" said by smirking saiki.
"s- s- saiki!"
" but enough playing, it's already late. Your mom will be mad" saiki stated to kaidou in a dicipline manner.
"y-yea".