weekend

Kaidou was so suprised, yet he was also so happy.

He answered "Yes!" immediately.
After that answer, saiki pulled kaidou in for a kiss.
They kissed  like there's no tomorrow. Even after they're out of breath, they breathed heavily and kissed again.
After a while, they stop being so happy saiki hugged kaidou and kaidou receiving the hug.

"So, you've had feelings for me too all this time?" saiki said.
"whoa it felt like I've never heard him talk to me like it's my first time talking to him, his voice is beautiful."
"yes saiki, I've had a crush for you for a long time" continuing in with another hug by saiki.

They both slept hugging each other until the morning,since it's the weekend his mom doesn't need to wake up kaidou yet she just wanted to check on him, she entered the room continuing with an "aww you guys are so cute!", she left his room afterwards.

Kaidou wakes up to finding himself still hugging saiki.
"kuu wake up" kaidou said while calling saiki with his last name.

"ngh, good morning K- uh shun"
Kaidou, blushing from saiki calling him shun said " you don't have to force yourself calling me that!
"i want to tho" he said bravely
"hngg"

After they fully wakes up, they decides to go downstair only to be smirked on by kaidou's mother.
"um mom? Why are you smirking?" he question his mother.
"well well well i wonder who hugged their boyfriend last night?" she smirked like she has won.
"argh! Mom! Did you get into my room in the morning?". Kaidou is technically shouting.
"of course! I want to make sure of something" annddd she has won.
kaidou is so embarrassed that his whole head is red.
"well now, you guys can eat this breakfast" as we saw a huge breakfast with so many variant of foods from breads,ice cream,pizza,pancakes, to spaghetti.
"moom! We can't eat most of this food in the morning!"
"i know but treat yourself  for having a new boyfriend!" she said.
"how do you know that we just got together?" he said with a confused tone.
"i have my ways" she said mysteriously.