after school

Chapter 4

Saiki and kaidou ate lunch together, they (mostly kaidou) only talks about the dark reunion, and how he will protect saiki.

After lunch they walked to class only to be found by teruhashi.
Teruhashi's goal was to dismiss kaidou and ask saiki to go with her out (on a date) to a cafe after school.
Because saiki knows this, he won't allow it to happen.when teruhashi tried to talk to saiki and kaidou, saiki dodged and kaidou follows.
"huh? What's their problem? I'll try and ask him agai-" teruhashi got startled as the teacher has entered the  classroom, she sits and gave a very determined face, enough to give attention to her fans.
"I'll try again after school" she thought.
"Like that's ever gonna happen miss"
As saiki managed to hold a chuckle.

"Like that's ever gonna happen miss"As saiki managed to hold a chuckle

The class is finally finished. With that, saiki runned through just to dodge potential encounters of teruhashi.
After he reached the lockers, he saw kaidou, waiting for him. Without trying to read his mind, saiki immediately goes to kaidou.

"hey saiki!" he said happily
Saiki looked away to both say "hey" and hide his face.
"do you want to play some games at my house?" kaidou said, still looking very happy.
"u-um sure" saiki said with a bit of stutter in his words
"why is saiki stuttering? Well it is kinda cute" he thought.
Yet what he doesn't know is that saiki can clearly hear that.

As saiki screamed internally after hearing kaidou's mind, kaidou is suprised at the view

He had never seen saiki that flustered.
"oh my god!! Did i say that out loud??"
He's concerned of whether he said it out loud or anything else.
"but he is cute when he's flustered" as kaidou think of that, saiki immediately looked away to hide his fully red face.
"w-well? Shouldn't we go now? " saiki said to change the topic.
"oh yeah we should! let's go" kaidou said while walking away.
"safe" saiki thought.

Well that's wrong
He broke 4 windows in the school,
And because takahashi is the last one seen in school,he got billed for the damage.

Heyyy it's me again, ichae :4
All the photos in this chapter were fully edited by me :3
Oh and the last one's intentional just for how annoying of an character takahashi is >:2