Chapter 1

All rights reserved

COPYRIGHT: This story "Relish" including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers, content within blogs, and social networks) is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Dawson Sasha) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

*******************************

Warning: This story might contain sensitive things and may contain mature themes for some people. This story will contain guns, murderer, abuse, kidnap, and other things like that. Im asking for maturity in this story please, if you dont like reading things about grief and guns and all that then I suggest not reading this whole story, but other than that enjoy :) as some of you may know I had to rewrite the chapters because I accidentally erased this story ( I know silly me!) So here we go again, thanks for reading :)

Update: I am stunned to see how much this story has grown! From the bottom of my heart I truly appreciate each and every one of you who has taken the time to give this story a chance! I will warn you though, this story is old and was one of the first things I started writing when I began my journey with Wattpad. Which means there are a ton of mistakes, grammatical errors, and excessive exclamation points in the first couple of chapters. But I promise it does get better and if you continue all the way until the last chapter I would appreciate it greatly!

Happy reading!

Chapter 1 Prologue 

"No! Please not me!" I begged cornering into the side of the bed trying to make myself as small as possible. Terror washed over me as I saw him approaching me with a deadly look, he was new for I had not seen this man before.

"You! Blondie! Up NOW!" he ordered looking at me sternly, I could tell this man had no patience. "Please no, dont take me" I begged crying lakes of tears. I didnt want to be taken, we all knew what happened to the girls who were taken, it was nothing good!

"I said UP NOW!" he roared making every part of my body flinch. I trembled as I stood up to afraid to not do as he said. "Come on!" he ordered waiting for me to go to him. My legs slowly took me forward, my whole body was tensed up, my stomach was clenched into a million knots, I could feel the bile in my throat about to rise. My forehead started sweating as I went to the man with trembly legs, my whole body felt cold and my hands were clammy, every part of my body screamed at me to run away, to stay back, but I couldnt do that. The gun that was attached to the man's jean pocket stopped me from doing so. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down but I couldnt. I didnt know how to, how could I be calm in this situation?!

I took too long to go to the man because in three simple steps he came to me yanking me by the arm to his side. I tried not to yelp in pain as he held a good tight grip on me. "Alright, I need two more" he murmured looking around the room full of girls, all with the same terrified eyes, all with the same anxious and nervous expression at not wanting to be taken. The man pointed to another girl, about my age. "You! There with the brown hair! How old are you?" he asked. The girl widened her eyes and started to shake. "HOW OLD ARE YOU!?" the man yelled furiously making everyone in the room flinch including me.

"S-s-eventeen!" she sputtered out. "P-please! Dont take me" she begged, fat rolls of tears went down the side of her face. "UP! NOW!" he ordered making me flinch from how loud he was being. "No! No no no please no no! Not me! Please!" she cried breathing fast, her breath hitching as she curled into a little ball trying to make herself smaller and smaller. The man growled and got his walkie talkie speaking into it. "Samuel! Get you ass and Peter's over here NOW!" he growled into the walkie talkie. "On our way" another man responded.